Celebs and their Favorite Designers

Beyonce wears a lot of her mother (Tina Knowles) designs

100123749.jpg

01f.jpg

08f.jpg

01f.jpg

source:style.com

those last two looks were aweful. She was definatly a worst dressed at both those events. I think it takes a specific type of person to pull of those looks and she isn't one of them.

Kate Hudson in Chloe

hudson.021400.jpg

hudson.090903.jpg
(the pink dress)
hudson.083002.jpg

hudson.robinson.092302.jpg

source: eonline.com

style_savy said:
those last two looks were aweful. She was definatly a worst dressed at both those events. I think it takes a specific type of person to pull of those looks and she isn't one of them.
I agree on the last 2 looks- thier just not right for her. But I do like the 1st one

I could be wrong, but i thought that last blue dress Kate Hudson wore was Dior by Galliano

FrockRadar8 said:
I could be wrong, but i thought that last blue dress Kate Hudson wore was Dior by Galliano
eonline had it labeled as Chloe.

LibertyRose said:
e-online was wrong. Many times!
My bad! Sorry! I am fairly certain the others are Chloe but if you see any other mistakes just point 'em out!:P

The black dress on Hudson is definitely Chloe but I think the blue two piece is Chanel

lostgirl said:
Nicole Kidman in Chanel

kidman.122702.jpg

source:eonline.com
She also wears a lot of YSL and Gucci- I'll try to post some of those pics later

That coat is not Chanel but Fendi B)

lostgirl said:
Claire Danes in Alexander McQueen

bpacasteve041112_3.jpg

bsbny04.jpg

source:efanguide.com/~clairedanes

I will be very surprised if the first one was McQueen.
The LBD is Prada.

Actually, I am only certain that the zig-zag dress is McQueen. Everything else is questionable or flat-out non-McQueen.

Gwyneth and Valentino

Yesterday, which was Tuesday, Valentino was on Oprah and the episode was all about him and his work, Gwyneth was featured many times as was Halle Berry..

6h4z8w.jpg

6h4yt5.jpg

6h4zee.jpg

nightrome4.jpg
nightrome.jpg

She's also worn a lot of Calvin Klien

6h4zkx.jpg

paltrow020.jpg

paltrow024.jpg

2paltrow.jpg

Gwyneth wearing a lot of her pal's (Stella McCartney) designs

paltrow.gwyneth.032604.jpg
paltrow.gwyneth.092304.jpg

paltrow.020402.jpg
paltrow.gwyneth.120803.jpg
paltrow016.jpg
paltrow.022705.jpg

the Yellowish top is Chloe, when McCartney was designing for them
paltrow.102201.jpg
100079782.jpg

and a decent amount of Gucci
paltrow.092203.jpg

paltrow.072902.jpg

I think i heard the skirt was from gucci, maybe the boots too
paltrow021.jpg

Gwyneth_Paltrow_221.jpg

and another calvin klein
Gwyneth_Paltrow_066.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
odelay said:
The black dress on Hudson is definitely Chloe but I think the blue two piece is Chanel
It is, but I couldn't find a pic of the pink one alone.

LibertyRose said:
I will be very surprised if the first one was McQueen.
The LBD is Prada.

Actually, I am only certain that the zig-zag dress is McQueen. Everything else is questionable or flat-out non-McQueen.
The LBD is Prada you're right. I put it in there by accident. I'm uncertain about the 1st but I was fairly sure the rest were McQueen. I'll try to confirm, though.

The zigzag dress and the black kimono dress on Claire danes are both definately McQueen. You can find them on firstview.com. The one w/ the flower was labeled McQueen on the site I got it from (which is often wrong but that's why I originally posted it). It is possible that one is McQueen though, 'cause he used flowers like that in a few collections. If anyone can find confirmation on that one and the black and gold, that would be great. In the future I'll check myself and not trust what it says on the site.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->