Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinuviel

Reaction score
A few weeks back I saw this picture in this forum of a Chanel model on the runway with many strands of big and small pastel pink and purple pearls around her neck. I *think* she was wearing a black dress??
Been going through so many older topics that I'm kinda dazed right now and I still can't find that pic! I also looked through the recent Chanel shows on style.com.
Does anyone have that pic or know where it is?? I want to get similar pearls to wear to a wedding, but I just can't remember exactly how they looked. :( Help please!

Thanks for the links!
Perhaps it was the resort collection, I'll have to check.
I duno it was recently posted in Nov in one of the categories here but I just can't find the correct thread.
Nvm I'll look through it again,
thanks yall! :wink:

hey everyone,

I've been having a hard time finding the new trendy chanel earrings that a lot of celebrities have been wearing lately. They're the big, colourful, plastic looking earrings with the big chanel logo. I've seen pictures of Kelly Osbourne and Hilary Duff with them but i don't know where to buy them. I've had no luck on ebay and would even be interested in purchasing a good knockoff.
Any help is appreciated :wink:

honestly, i think the best advice to be given is to call the Chanel stores and request them. I don't think it's sold on the internet. As for the knock offs, i don't know any place... sorry :(

I think you should frequently check Ebay. I always see them on there when I look. Price range if I remeber correctly, is about $250-300US. Maybe more if you get outbid.

They aren't very expensive, plus they are easy to be copied...i would buy from the boutique if you want the same thing.

I need recommendations for pretty antiqued silver rings similar to the ones worn in the Chanel Couture Autumn show and in one of their ads.

Rings like these:

chanel_hc_ad.jpg

00560f.jpg
00550f.jpg
00330f.jpg

I would prefer rings made of sterling silver or rhodium-plated base metals in the $40-125 range. I am really keen on the style of the large rings covering most of Lily Donaldson's fingers in the first picture...the hand she is touching her hat with.

Thank you. :flower:

~Amara ^_^

the only cheaper rings i can even think of that approach that look are by john hardy...but good luck finding something that detailed for your price range.

ooh, haute couture rings... anyone know how much those'll go for? :unsure:

They have a huge cocktail ring at H&M with big black stones & a aged silver band that is actually similar..and i think it was like 3 bucks :shock: :flower:

Originally posted by brian@Aug 9 2004, 06:18 AM
ooh, haute couture rings... anyone know how much those'll go for? :unsure:
[snapback]325923[/snapback]​

The huge ones with all the pearls and diamonds and stones are around $50,000 and the long silver ones are about the same price but so far I don't think that anybody ordered them yet

Oh, I don't need them that detailed, just similarish style.

They have a huge cocktail ring at H&M with big black stones & a aged silver band that is actually similar..and i think it was like 3 bucks

Ooh thanks :flower: I love H&M's stuff...but there is not a store anywhere near here. Anybody know if there is a place where I can buy their stuff online...I checked their site but they don't sell it there. :cry:

~Amara ^_^

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 9 2004, 12:06 PM
Those Chanel rings are so beautiful.
[snapback]326025[/snapback]​

*Nods*.

Vivienne Westwood has a similar ring.
armer.jpg

Not cheap per se but cheaper than Chanel couture jewelery anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->