Chanel Handbags 2021 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I would've liked to see more commitment styling wise. A lot of these looks are disconnected from how the modern woman wears a Chanel. Karl wouldnt have missed that. :innocent:

wheres the lady in a Chanel hoodie, Chanel sneakers with her Chanel worn on her thigh? that is like DE RIGEUR in Soho NY.

Despite the cropping of the faces, I think the outcome is brilliant and the lack of face in each image only highlights the handbag itself - which, of course, is the whole point of the campaign. The art direction of the Chanel logo splashed right across the two double pages is also incredibly effective when leafing through a magazine. I'm struggling to find a negative element, to be completely honest.

My fave image is that of Louise de Chevigny, the colours are just as gorgeous as that floral bouquet. Also like how Parisian Rianne's photograph is - love the styling and feel of the whole entire campaign.

Carole Bouquet and Iman Perez also part of the cast:

Saw this campaign on billboards and it just works!
Maybe it doesn’t translate that well in magazine and digital but IRL, it’s both stunning and intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->