Michael Kors S/S 2021 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

9sete

Reaction score
Photographers: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Models: Rebecca Longendyke & Hiandra Martinez
Location: New York Restoration Project Bronx Community Garden

michaelkors.com

These girls aren’t convincing anyone to buy these clothes... This aesthetic doesn’t match with MK!

This is depressing, like the MK woman is mad because she can travel around anymore so she just sit in her garden looking annoyed.

So let me see if I get it right: you had Alek Wek, Saskia de Brauw and Julia Nobis on your show and decided to give the campaign to these little girls?

choices.

Hiandra’s giving me life nice to see Inez and Vinoodh still shooting his campaigns, perfect match.

There's something very English about it, maybe it's the gardens? I don't hate it, but it's not effective as a campaign. You can hardly see the clothes in some shots and in the one where you do it doesn't look very 'fashion'.

Love the setting and the shots aren’t that bad. But it doesn’t suit Michael Kors.

Is the Michael Kors woman having an identity crisis due to the pandemic?

it’s a pretty setting but it doesn’t fit the Michael Kors aesthetic at all IMO

if I would imagine a MK woman (which I actually don’t), I think of a high class New Yorker or American woman... even if in the Summer she goes to the Hamptons or Cabo, which could’ve been of good use for such advertising (surprised he never did, did he?)

also, those poses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->