Chanel Handbags S/S 2018 : Kaia Gerber by Karl Lagerfeld

amby

Reaction score
Source popsugar.com

Kaia-Gerber-Chanel-Campaign-Spring-2018.jpg

I like it! It's very elegant and young. I like how she looks very chic and fashionable without looking like a walking billboard for a brand.

Her legs imo are the least appealing part of her. But then I've always been more partial to the more athletic type of frame.

This campaign looks very dated and forgettable. Harks back to the Alice Dellal years, really nothing original. There's nothing technically wrong with it.

This is actually gorgeous. Again, she doesn't look like she is playing dress-up; she sells the 'rich girl raised in Chanel' look to me.

LOVE! This is gorgeous. Especially the third shot.

This really works well on a number of levels. Manages to feel young and luxe at the same time. Kaia is perfect here. Best photos Ive seen from Karl in a minute.

Was wondering where Kaia would show up for one of Karl's campaign and this is pretty good!

I like her & the set and that they´re not closeups shots.

It's very nice. I think all Chanel ads should be black & white.

Stunning but almost looks too young here who are i guess the target clientelle

Her legs imo are the least appealing part of her. But then I've always been more partial to the more athletic type of frame.

This campaign looks very dated and forgettable. Harks back to the Alice Dellal years, really nothing original. There's nothing technically wrong with it.

She has the legs of a 90 year old woman/6 years old kid, sadly.

Oh Alice, those were the days. Remember when Karl would go after muses that actually had a personality? From Alice Dellal to Freja, those girls had this rock attitude going on them, the flames in their eyes. Karl used to be amazing at finding muses, new girls with something to say. I can't remember his last muse that didn't feel like either a child playing dress up or a nepotist trying too hard to look cool.

It's okay but Kaia does look good here.

HQ Campaign Images:

CHANEL. COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->