Chanel Pre-Fall 2024 : Loli Bahia, Lulu Tenney & Alaato Jazyper by Mikael Jansson

Who would've thought that Lulu would last this long and have bigger opportunities after her stint with Calvin. Raf/Rizzo/Willy/Brokaw all dropped her but in turn she gets constant work from Hedi and Meisel and now this. Totally deserved, she's grown into a great model.
That whole group is still supporting her.

Gosh, that pic is so cute! It's giving me 2006 vibes. There's something off about the B&W and about her expression, but we are in 2024, we can't be picky anymore.

That whole group is still supporting her.

Where? She barely does Prada where all parties mentioned are involved and Ashley only seldom books her for Alaia shows. That's about it.

Might be a hot take but her association with Hedi's Celine seems much more exclusive and way cooler than whatever outfits Raf put her in for Calvin.

Last edited:
Where? She barely does Prada where all parties mentioned are involved and Ashley only seldom books her for Alaia shows. That's about it.

Might be a hot take but her association with Hedi's Celine seems much more exclusive and way cooler than whatever outfits Raf put her in for Calvin.
This year she did Prada, Proenza show and campaign, Tory Burch, Chloe, Margiela show. I wouldn’t call that “dropped”. The only person who she hasn’t worked with this year is Willy although she was featured in his Antwerp exhibition.

This year she did Prada, Proenza show and campaign, Tory Burch, Chloe, Margiela show. I wouldn’t call that “dropped”. The only person who she hasn’t worked with this year is Willy although she was featured in his Antwerp exhibition.
I wouldn't call booking her for those shows (inconsistently) as being "supportive" either, especially compared to how much they were gatekeeping her for Calvin back then.

I imagine Lulu's and Alaato's pics posted in #6 and #11 in a double spread and it looks fantastic. Loli added nothing to this campaign. Don't get the hype for her. I suspect it's another case like Rebecca Leigh Longendyke where she's overbooked for a few seasons and will just fizzle out afterward.

Probably the best campaign under Viard. I always had a soft spot for Mikael Jansson. There is no fuss but he really knows how to make the products and the models look great. All 3 of them shine + love the colors.

Absolutely love this, truly was love at first sight. The photography from Mikael Jansson is fabulous, love the use of colour and black and white here. There's an old-school Chanel vibe that I'm getting which I love too. Not to mention the casting... which is superb! Lulu Tenney feels like a breath of fresh air for Chanel.

I like these more in print, especially when they appear on glossy paper, the colours are enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violettem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->