Chanel Shoes

are there any european online retailer that sell chanel shoes?
i mean nm and the other american ones might ship to europe but it's a bit complicated... and the boutique in rome NEVER has anything i like left in my size... it's frustrating!

Chanel shoes are not available online except through eBay and other 2nd hand sites. :(

I bought these Chanel shoes and the tights!! can't wait for them to arive, pict E-bay:rolleyes:
Attached Thumbnails

I bought those heels too!! YES! I wear them all the time! They go with everything and are super comfy. Enjoy yours and post pictures wearing your new leggings with them! How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking for your leggings/? Those are so expensive. I want to know how the quality of them is as well once you get them. Let me know if they are worth the 300 bucks. Thank you

I bought these Chanel shoes and the tights!! can't wait for them to arive, pict E-bay:rolleyes:
edit: please do not quote images
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the beige/black comb in those heels... have anyone sen them in a 35 around?

I called around UK when they came out but the smallest was a 36.. they are so pretty.

:blush::heart:

FashionBody31, the tights are overpriced for sure, but had to have them with these shoe, they def will make any outfit ... I bought them for 330 $ - I'll let you know about the quality when they arrive.

pucci_mama, I love best the beige/black combo, but figured out that it would be more usefull to buy the black- I have a classic beige/black toe pumps from Chanel and don't wear them often.

HI Girls,

Do any off you know witch shoes go on sale in the chanel stores????

Hope to hear some good news.....:wink:

I'm sure all of Fall is on sale. I've been staying away though. It's just safer for me that way. :wink:

yes they tend to put pretty much on sale, but - at least on the rome boutique - the fall season (shoe-wise) sells out in less than a month so nothing makes it to the sales -_-

i have a question, does anyone own the chanel capped toe flats?
is the ribbon made of leather or just cotton strings? cuz all the ones i saw in chanel stores are made of leather but i dont like it...

^^Thank Girls,

I'm on holliday in thailand so No chanel near me but i will call my SA

Yay, my Chanels are finally here!
DSC03437.jpg

DSC03438.jpg

DSC03432.jpg

that was a great buy!! I really like the cutout heel
and you can really wear those with most outfits

Chanel Pumps

I just got them... still debatng if I should keep them...
What do you all think???:heart::flower:

Attachments

• DSC06220.JPG
    DSC06220.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC06223.JPG
    DSC06223.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06224.JPG
    DSC06224.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06218.JPG