Charles Buys Camilla Sexy Underwear

No April Fools this time:

From Yahoo.com

Prince Charles' Wedding Postponed a Day

1 hour, 54 minutes ago

By ROBERT BARR, Associated Press Writer

LONDON - Prince Charles will delay his wedding by a day to attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II on Friday, his office announced Monday.

The heir to the British throne was to have wed Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony on Friday but instead will represent Queen Elizabeth II at the funeral.

The funeral "must take priority," a Buckingham Palace spokeswoman said.

Charles and Parker Bowles made the decision to move the wedding to Saturday after he cut short his Swiss skiing vacation Monday, a spokesman for his Clarence House office said.

Charles returned to attend a memorial service for the pope at London's Westminster Cathedral, which Parker Bowles also planned to attend, the spokesman said. She will not be going to the funeral, the spokesman added.

The couple plan to marry in a civil ceremony in the town hall at Windsor, west of London, followed by a service of blessing in the chapel of Windsor Castle and a reception in the royal residence.

Charles' office didn't immediately announce the time of Saturday's wedding.

The postponement was the latest in a series of glitches that have struck the prince's marriage plans.

Charles and Parker Bowles initially planned to get married at Windsor Castle, but it wasn't licensed for a civil wedding and the couple chose the decidedly more downscale town hall.

Then the queen said she would not to attend the civil ceremony, immediately prompting rumors of a royal snub, although she had planned to attend the wedding when it was to be held in the castle and does plan to attend the blessing ceremony.

Speculation later surfaced about whether the wedding would be legal, but the registrar general dismissed a series of objections and the government's chief legal adviser said there were no legal obstacles.

There followed a debate over what title Parker Bowles would have after the wedding. Charles has said that if he is crowned, Camilla will become princess consort. The British government says that if Charles is king, she automatically becomes queen — whether or not she uses the title.

Meanwhile, a replica of Parker Bowles' diamond engagement ring went on sale at a British supermarket Monday — and immediately became the chain's fastest selling jewelry item.

Asda is offering copies of the royal ring in sterling silver and emerald-cut cubic zirconia that retail for $34, and as of Monday morning, 30 percent of the 2,500 replicas had been sold, said Asda spokesman Ed Watson.

Parker Bowles' ring formerly belonged to the late Queen Mother Elizabeth and is made of platinum with a square central diamond with three diamond baguettes — rectangular diamonds — on either side.

Asda is also promising an upscale, made-to-order version priced at $54,000. It will be platinum with one 3.8-carat diamond and six others weighing a total of 1 carat.

Justine Reid, Asda's jewelry buyer, said the store has been "inundated with requests from royalists from as far afield as Australia and Japan" for the less expensive replica.

Office clerk Sandra Wall, 50, from Kent county south of London, was one of the first to buy a replica ring Monday at a store in south London. "I'm a great fan of the royal family," she said. "I think it's great that they are finally getting married. I hope they will be very happy for the rest of their lives."

Er, did anyone read what I wrote??? It WAS an april fools joke-the british daily mail does one every single year. then they write the next day it was a joke. he wasn't buying her underwear, and if he did, do you think he'd let photographers take pics of him?? Trust me, I saw the paper...because we get it everyday, along with the telegraph. And if it was true, every tabloid in the country would latch onto it : but they didn't - because they knew it wasn't real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->