Charlotte Olympia

rosa,
that is Issa (Daniela Helayel of the label Issa) kissing Naomi as she walked for her show..
Issa is friends with Charlotte et al. The Brazilian clan :wink:

Oh dear, silly me! At least she has great taste in shoes though, haha

Just checking out some Charlotte Olympia heels online. Love love love all three on LuisaViaRoma at the moment, even if the first couple of pairs aren't kinda Charlotte Olympia's defining style (they probably look more like Giuzeppe Zanotti actually).

By the way I got my third pair of Charlotte Olympia shoes for Christmas, my boyfriend got me the Maxine sandals. They're so lush.

OH! i didn't see those on Luisviaroma, just saw the ones on sale. I agree with Rosalynn about the first pair, very GZ, don't really look like CO at all. I'm loving the Dolly style (just not in those colours), i also like the Maxines too but haven't been able to find those on any website yet, love the leopard print ones, i'm a season behind though
maxine-shoe.jpg

image: pinkmemo.com

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna get the Dolly pumps at some point, I love the colour but it's the kind of colour I'd buy and then end up regretting, so I'm going to wait.

Those leopard print Maxines are great.

Funny reading through this thread with me initially saying I didn't like Charlotte Olympia's style, now I can't get enough of it.

For those who own the Maxine, do they run true to size?

true to size for me but i could go up half size or down and it would not bother me. true to size is just perfect though :smile:
which ones are you contemplating?

I managed to track down a pair of Leopard Maxines but they are a size 37 (i'm usually a 35.5/36) so i'm not sure :unsure:, i really like them, they probably won't fit me :(

oh no!! if you were a 36 then i would probably tell you to go for them and put a half insole for the front of the shoe... hmmmm :unsure:

I'm more a 36 than a 35.5 so i could just get them and hope for the best

let me know how it goes and pls post pics if you get them!
i have the leopard maxines and LOVE them!!!

CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA DOLLY CANVAS PUMP!!!
Charlotte-Olympia-Dolly-canvas-pumps.jpg
efab5d9a.jpg

mycolorfashion

I got these from Net-a-Porter a couple of weeks ago, they're absolute stunners.

agreed! they are stunning!!! the colour combo is perfect on a tanned foot!!!

Totally! I've loved the Dolly pump for so long, just been waiting for the colour. And thank you leyla m., you really got me into Charlotte Olympia; she's one of my favourite shoe designers now.

The only Charlotte Olympia shoes I know of are those Maxine sandals (Post #43). If this was "Yay or Nay?" for those Maxine sandals, I'd give a BIG yay to those. Those are probably my favorite ones. Someone must have good taste in hot shoes to buy you those.

Love the Dolly pumps too :heart: i did see on NAP, sold out now, i guess i took too long

They sold out very quickly, but they got some more in last week and they sold out too - so if I were you call NAP and ask to be put on a list for them, then hopefully they'll notify you if there are any returns or they have more delivered. That's helped me out a lot before :flower:

^ i never thought of that, thanks for the tip rosalynn

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->