• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Chiara Ferragni

Chiara Ferragni : A day in the life of the famous blogger at Milan Fashion Week

youtube/Vogue Paris

Chiara Ferragni attends the Atelier Versace Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016-2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 3, 2016 in Paris, France.
ASFzeNY.jpg

RIMejkD.jpg

zimbio

Chiara Ferragni attends the Fendi Roma 90 Years Anniversary Welcome Cocktail at Palazzo Carpegna on July 7, 2016 in Rome, Italy.
xUQbRsn.jpg

SFDWxMD.jpg

IP5nfsK.jpg

zimbio

Out in Los Angeles - August 9, 2016

starity.hu

Anyone want to take a crack at what "her style" is? Some members of the fashion pack have a recognizable style, but I am having a hard time figuring Chiara out.

She's a muse. She's paid to attend events as a social media mannequin so I think she just wears what they give her. She's got a really diminutive frame so everything she wears comes off quite feminine. I dunno. She's a fashion tourist. She doesn't really stay with any silhouette very long. Let's just say she's a european chameleon.

She's a muse. She's paid to attend events as a social media mannequin so I think she just wears what they give her. She's got a really diminutive frame so everything she wears comes off quite feminine. I dunno. She's a fashion tourist. She doesn't really stay with any silhouette very long. Let's just say she's a european chameleon.

Thank you for your reply:flower:

I do have some difficulty agreeing that the new social media fashion celebrities are muses though. I can see why designers would want her to wear their clothes, but I am not sure if she influence the designs... But maybe she and the other social-media girls do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiara Ferragni attends Harper's Bazaar's celebration of "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" presented by Infor, Laura Mercier, and Stella Artois at The Plaza Hotel on September 9, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

Fashion tourist - that's great!!!

I understand that she's pretty and is so chameleonic she suits so many styles, but I don't understand why people on social media just LOVE her.

Fashion tourist - that's great!!!

I understand that she's pretty and is so chameleonic she suits so many styles, but I don't understand why people on social media just LOVE her.

I have thought about this a lot and I think her followers are largely is non-rich people with an intense desire to be rich and famous. She has no style that I can recognize, but she wears ALL the luxury items and has her picture taken wherever she goes. I think the Kardashians have so many fans for the same reason. I sort of hope I am wrong though, because it is a sad (and a bit scary) world if so many people desire to be rich and famous for no good reason.

Chiara Ferragni arrives at the Coach 1941 Women's Spring 2017 Show at Pier 76 on September 13, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

I have thought about this a lot and I think her followers are largely is non-rich people with an intense desire to be rich and famous. She has no style that I can recognize, but she wears ALL the luxury items and has her picture taken wherever she goes. I think the Kardashians have so many fans for the same reason. I sort of hope I am wrong though, because it is a sad (and a bit scary) world if so many people desire to be rich and famous for no good reason.

Well i can only speak for myself... I dont have "an intese desire tobe rich and famous". I love fashion and the industry behind. I follow Chiara, plus some other, on social media because they give me an inside look of fashion shows, fashion week, events and photoshoots. Magazines and editors accounts are to corporate and stiff, a little soulless.

Fashion influencers are more fresh and fun to look at, even if they are getting paid for posting pictures or videos, they always do it in a cool and personal way.

Also, i have my own handbag line, ill pick ideas on how to promote my products. Finally, as an entrepreneur, i admired her for the empire that she built -not talking about the mony- and the success of it.

BTW, the last time i upload a picture on my Instagram was 6 months ago, so i think you cant say that im looking for a GQ or Vogue Homme cover any time soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->