Chloé Resort 2012

fierceboi

Reaction score
In transition before the arrival of new creative director Clare Waight Keller, Chloé’s grounded resort collection, worked by the house’s design team, mixed military rigorist influences with feminine “flou” and a cool urban mood. The military touches surfaced in outerwear-like uniforms with Barbour-style jackets in green waxed fabric paired with matching shorts, or an orange leather safari jacket also shown with shorts. Elsewhere, looks received a softer touch when worked in chiffon, pleated silk or crisp white cotton, used for smocked jackets and girly short skirts. Everything was worn with multi-buckled shoes to add just a touch of edge.

Source WWD

Attachments

• _DOM8200.JPG
    _DOM8200.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 34
  • _DOM8241.JPG
    _DOM8241.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 68
  • _DOM8304.JPG
    _DOM8304.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 29
Finally, no more frumpy beige outfits!

I really like the green outfit and its utilitarian feel.

Hideous shoes.The first outfit looks inconsistent as its not as military as the other two and the color palette is just...
well,I guess I need to see the rest to judge.

very edgy footwear. perhaps too edgy for the chloe girl?

The green outfit looks quite interesting as for Chloé. Hate the shoes, though.

if those shoes just had a few buckles i would love them :lol:

the green look is awesome.

I'm not wait for this at S/S 2012, But i like only for Resort. :innocent:

For me someone try be a new Céline

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so she moved onto colors other than beige. Now all she has to do is create clothes that are actually nice and not this ugly stuff. But, I guess, one step at a time.

Ok, so she moved onto colors other than beige. Now all she has to do is create clothes that are actually nice and not this ugly stuff. But, I guess, one step at a time.

Hanna isn't there anymore.

I may be the only one, but I love this so far
everyone is so quick to judge I am sure there will
be more looks

You guys need to start reading these 'filler' first posts, seriously :lol:.. it says this was put together by the design team, not Hannah or Clare, let alone Phoebe. :lol:

Not loving these three looks but I do have good memories of the last collection put together by their design team (F/W 06?), so I hope it will get better as more pictures come out. Also looking forward to See by Chloé, always a lot less conflicted than the mainline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->