Chloé S/S 2008 : Ali Stephens by Craig McDean

- Chloe S/S 2008 -
Model: Ali Stephens
Ph.: Craig McDean

supermodels.nl

thank for (I assume) the entire set. Seeing them all together the b/w ones make no sense. If you want light and airy with a nice blue spring sky, why publsih your ads in black and white?

^ exactly! what i was thinking! it shouldn't be black and white but i love it anyway

I love Ali's Chloe ads, she adds such a different flavor to them than the previous ones.
She's definitely on top of her game ^_^

LOVE HER! shows her great modeling potential & she's definitely Chloe' material. The theme is boring, but it's not her fault. Her modeling itself is very good, despite the boring theme ^_^

but it seems calm and relaxing thats what I like about it

Back to the days of Karl spreading the love through fashion concious hippie chicks. I love these ads. Upon viewing the collection at it's debut i was a bit iffy because of how modern and boxy the shapes were, but seeing them in motion really proved the versatility of the shapes. These ads just solidify this new sensibility the house of Chloe has and it's great. It's like urban nomad, or something.

not so Chloé though, I like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Two new Chloe S/S 08 ads. :flower:
(Sorry for the low quality, the magazine was very large compared to my scanner. :blush: )

Scanned by me

thanks for posting the entire set.

^^brad_tsye please post the source that the complete set of Chloe ads came from, otherwise I will be forced to delete them as per the tFS Community Rules.

^Thank you kindly for posting the source brad_tsye this way the entire campaign can remain up for everyone to enjoy! :flower:

pretty. not chloe-ish though.
and i think the black and white is quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aieilcln
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->