Chloe shoes

lola belle

lovely but empty
Reaction score
The other day I saw a pair of the most gorgeous shoes I've ever seen in my life. They were Chloes, and since I saw them yesterday they're obviously this season, and I would love to add them to my birthday wishlist but unfortunately I can't seem to find them on the Chloe site and have no idea what the make is called. So, if anyone has any pictures of newer Chloe shoes, please, please post them so I can try and find them again!

Okay I'm embarassingly bad at describing things, but ..

They came in both pumps and flats, and were sort of a honey brown color leather. Uhh ... the heel on the pump appeared to be wooden, and they looked sort of similar to moccasins, only instead of tassles they had a bronze metal detail? Oh god, my memory is horrible. That's the basic idea though. I can't find them anywhere.

lolalemon said:
Okay I'm embarassingly bad at describing things, but ..

They came in both pumps and flats, and were sort of a honey brown color leather. Uhh ... the heel on the pump appeared to be wooden, and they looked sort of similar to moccasins, only instead of tassles they had a bronze metal detail? Oh god, my memory is horrible. That's the basic idea though. I can't find them anywhere.

ok..dunno if these will help..but these are for the spring 2006 season
you asked to post any "newer" shoes..so here it goes
i found them here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/S2006RTW/detail/thumb/CHLOE?trend=trend25&page=1
but here are a fewto give you an idea of what they mainly look like

from neimanmarcus.com (im only doing wooden heels)

NMX7634_mn.jpg

NMX7633_mn.jpg

NMX7632_mn.jpg

NMX6460_mn.jpg

you could always go back and ask the SA what the style name of the shoe is. then you can easily look it up online

Hi .. if anyone is interested or looking for the Chloe flat round toe ballet or loafer, you can still get them at www.barneys.com. i believe they only have dark brown and black. sorry i can't get the actual pic from the site. although this is what one of them looks like.
X-NHiltonBoxes102805-15.jpg

when these will be available at the boutique?
Do I need to pre-order?

2qdwjuc.jpg

(chloe.com)

Does anyone have the infamous Chloe Doc wedges? Well I have the low-cut ones, and the heel came off of the bottom of one of them.... hopefully I can take it somewhere to get it fixed! :(

Thats horrible!! I dont have those shoes but they're on the top of my wish list.

The Choe shoes that *tata* posted are adorable! I would love to run out in a pair of those right now.

Does anyone know where to buy shoes from the S/S 08 collection online? Yoox had some, but they're all gone...

Thanks in advance!

are the chloe wedges from fall 09 comfortable? they look it.

saks.com

Attachments

• 0462216716685R_300x400.jpg
    0462216716685R_300x400.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone!

Has anyone seen these amazing Chloe Fall09 RTW peeptoe heels?
01480m.jpg

(style.com)

As seen on Sienna Miller in a beautiful green (JustJared:(
sienna-miller-wet-tshirt-contest-17.jpg

Also worn by the lovely Rose Byrne in black suede (WWD:(
rrjn1y.jpg

Does anyone know where I could find these? I would give my right arm to get them! ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->