Christian Dior F/W 04.05 Paris

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 12:31 am
wow- so does your husband also work for holt renfrew?
No he's the couture sales manager at Dior

Originally posted by chanel_girl+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 3:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chanel_girl @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 3:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 12:31 am
wow- so does your husband also work for holt renfrew?
No he's the couture sales manager at Dior [/b][/quote]
i didn't know vancouver had a dior boutique?

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:40 am
Vancouver doesn't he works at the Dior HQ in paris
wow...that must be tough...living apart and all...doesn't it make you crazy?

Of course it is he has to come here I have to go there....it's very frustrating but I can get all the information on Dior that I need and it's not that bad

i think we are getting slightly off topic here :innocent:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 2:07 am
No galliano has made some other things that were not shown on the runway that will be avalable in the boutiques
I thought so!
I can't wait to see them.

I just realized...

The "special order" thing isn't really anything new.
The entire FW collection was stuff that people would not normally wear, so they're offering the runway pieces as special order.... Dior always does this.
Galliano just isn't doing toned down versions of the runway stuff this time.
It all makes sense! ;D

I remember he also did this for the FW 03 season, with the rubber dresses, oversized coats and the 7" heels being special order pieces as well.

i absolutelly adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, it isn´t the most wearable but he gave us a great spectacle and i love him endlessly for that!!!!!!!!!!, and if i was a rich women i will would have buy some of the pieces, like caroline winberg´s coat.

00090f.jpg
tweetybird.jpg

00120f.jpg

tp-crest.jpg

I'm sure it was a lot more adorable back then... but... still... it's uncanny.

attachment.php

This is freaking crazy!!!! How brilliant!!! I love the idea of oversizing the coat that makes it look like a couture dress. Seriously, no one in the world has this positively eccentric sense of fashion like John Galliano. His collection might be not as wearable as others but damn, his visual is freaking amazing. I always love the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Srry I forgot to include the source of the pix. I was going to made a reply on the above look posted by Dreamer but the pix wasnt included when I click on reply w/ quote so I just copied and pasted the image from the post instead. Once again srry. I just want to post this to explain myself. And if this is not good enough, please delete my post as I dont want to violate any rules of tFS. Thanx for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonandluna
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->