Christian Dior F/W 2002.03 'Mongolian Warrior' Animal Hide Boots

Originally posted by Couture_Whore@Sep 9 2004, 12:11 AM
Those boots are hot! But aren't these women boots?!
[snapback]360416[/snapback]​

that's just a technicality.

i would like them up to the mid calv. sort of remind me of wrestling boots

they are not for me but very nice, kinda remind me of footwear by Diesel :blink:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Sep 8 2004, 02:02 PM
Im actually thinking now on a way to design my own :shifty:

[snapback]359466[/snapback]​

oh gosh i :heart: :heart: :heart: those!! even before i read your post i was thinking if there was some way i could make them... i'm a (poor) student and down to about $100 spending money a month, yes i really am very pathetic, but i bet i could get some rabbit hide, treat/waterproof it and all that.. i've actually got a pair of boots that is similar to this, perhaps i could either use it as a pattern or redo it... sew some rabbit fur along the top, tie some ropes around it, and voila!

Ohhh I want these boots too, they are wonderfull! I think they look unisex enough for me to wear :P Awww Brian please call :D

Haha, it's been a long time since I've said this about an item from John Galliano, but I like them. :woot:

i'm now officially OBSESSED with these boots-- both pairs that are posted on here! i went out yesterday and bought rabbit pelts and am going to order a deer hide and am going to order some more rabbit pelts-- i found dark dark grayish/black ones yesterday but i really want some brown ones.

how are the rest of you doing with your obsessions??

forget the boots (though they are gorgeous.....) .... i wanted one of those mohican knit hats so so so bad......i stilll do.

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 12 2004, 08:29 AM
forget the boots (though they are gorgeous.....) .... i wanted one of those mohican knit hats so so so bad......i stilll do.
[snapback]364272[/snapback]​

Could you plz post a pic of this hat?

00020.L.JPG

I even brought the design to knitting lady to check out if could do it ... she went "Hummmm" so I didnt go for it!
I still want one of this hats, though! :cry:

wow those boots really are gorgeous!!!! ive never liked any boots more than these!! wow :heart:...

did you guys call to find out how much they actually are? and for the people who are starting to do their own, when youre done with them, can you post them on here?

:heart:

bump.

All the pictures are gone... Which ones are we talking about?

And did anyone here buy these?

Galliano fur boots
both $699

5fc8_3.JPG

ebay

item #: 170143599573

a8b4_12.JPG

ebay

item #: 170143605572

Dior mukluk runway shoes from 2002 or 2005 never used, from private collection.. how much are these worth its number 40 unfortunatly too small for me as my feet have high arch ..so im gonna resell... is it a vintage piece? How much should i sell them? The fur should be koyote but not sure also the pieces on them should be real horn.. thanks for any help in advice also where should i sell these? Dunno if ebay or catawiki dont have much experience with selling online. Also put for auction or a firm price..these are difficult to find but i believe difficult to sell... thanks for any kind advise

Screenshot_20220818-103341_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->