• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Christian Louboutin sizing

follow-up question:

does the yoyo zebra and the fiorellino designs have the same sizing?
thanks

(photo taken from ebay)

Attachments

• fiorellino red 1.jpg
    fiorellino red 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
^ah, I :heart: the fiorellinos, I'm seriously considering a pair although I live in Winter Wonderland so I'll probably never get a chance to wear them.
But since you like the shoe too; What color do you prefer? I'm debating the green and the rouge, but I think I've seen them in black (which is a lot more practical color) on the Louboutin website.

^ i like three colors:
the rouge, green and the yellow gold.

it also comes in silver (i saw in ebay), black and magenta pink

Black would be perfect, I think I could justify the price tag if I got them in black, but I can't find them anywhere. Plus, I sort of have a crush on the green ones, and the rouge ones are to die for too...but green doesn't go with too much, and if I get the rouge ones I'll have to find a matching bag because they don't go with the red ones I have..Ah, it's so hard to decide :blush:

I haven't seen the silver ones, but they do sound pretty. I think Christina Aguilera (sp?) got married in white fiorellinos ? I'm not sure, though, because I just saw the pics briefly in a mag at my grandmas', but I sure loved the Louboutins she wore. Soo pretty :heart:

Let me know which color you decide on if you get them, though!

any feedback on the sizing of the fiorellinos?
does it run true to size, smaller or larger?
if it runs either smaller or bigger, by half-a-size or a full-size?

thanks

ladies,
just want to follow-up on the fiorellino sizing.
please help.
thanks.

People told me they run small. But I went with my gut and ordered my normal size. Turns out I did the right thing, they run TTS for me (US 8.5 = 38.5). And my feet aren't especially narrow or anything.

Does anyone own the boots? I have pretty slim calves and am wondering how slim fit the boots are? Thanks

I'm a newbie too and i'm also thinking of getting a pair of either Yoyos in red patent or bronze palace. usually i wear a 35.5 or 36 in marc jacobs. i'm torn between getting a 36 or a 36.5 for these two specific styles...any suggestions? THANKS GUYS! i love this forum! :D

I'm a newbie too and i'm also thinking of getting a pair of either Yoyos in red patent or bronze palace. usually i wear a 35.5 or 36 in marc jacobs. i'm torn between getting a 36 or a 36.5 for these two specific styles...any suggestions? THANKS GUYS! i love this forum! :D

please help!!!

fd_1.JPG

Does this style run true to size?
smaller or larger?

photo: ebay - naturalgasgirl

thanks

I usually wear size 38.5 shoes. for yoyo, I need a 39 coz it runs a bit small. I would recommend you get a full size up if you wear it in summer time!

I'm looking at the python bronze palace zeppas. I usually take an 8.5, but I got the Bruges boots in a 39 (fit great), and a pair of slide-on espadrilles in 39 (almost too small).

I was thinking a 39.5 ... going to be too big???

Does anybody own the CL Formentera?
How do they fit size wise? Run small or large?

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian Louboutin Miss Marple

Does anyone know how the sizing for Christian Louboutin Miss Marple? I would like to get a pair. I am a true 6.5 in US. I hear these run half a size bigger. Anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Missmarple1.jpg

MissMarple.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Constance,

I noticed you were having some questions regarding sizing for the CL Fiorrelino.

I just purchased some, and I wanted to let you know how they fit on me.

Well, I usually wear a Euro 36.5 size in Christian Louboutin but fit a 37 in the CL Fiorrelinos, so I hope that helps!

here are some other suggestions out of experience from other CL shoes I've tried on.

CL Helmuts: 35.5 (instead my usual 36.5)
CL Pigalles: 36 (instead of my isual 36.5)

The rest of the CL's I usually wear 36.5

I hope that helped just a little!

candicec

How about the Miss Marple shoes? Anyone have suggestions in sizing? I have not tried on a pair of Louboutins and I am dying to get a pair. I am a size 6.5 in US. What size should I get in the Miss Marple style? Please help!!

I have several pair of CL. They are all the same size. They range from espadrilles, dressy shoes and flats. So it seems no matter what the style I wear the same size.

I've heard they run small but I have a pair and again I wear the same size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->