Christine "Christie/Christy" Munezero

Paco Rabanne F/W 2020.21 Paris

Off-White F/W 2020.21 Paris

vogue

Last edited:
i-D Magazine Jul 2020: Favourite new faces at home during the quarantine.

credit: i-d.vice
1595498261355-christie-munezerorgb.jpeg

Christine Munezero, 23, Rwanda
DAILY AVERAGE SCREEN TIME: 11 HOURS 26 MINUTES
Can you tell us: A film you’ve watched... Money Heist
An album you’ve been listening to... When we all fall asleep, where do we go by Billie Eilish.
A book you’ve read... The Fault in our Stars by John Green
A book that you’ve “read” but haven’t actually finished... Life by Karen Bugingo.
A meme that’s made you laugh: The four stages of quarantine illustrated by Mona Lisa The first picture shows her as beautiful, in the second one she’s wearing a face mask, throwing a peace sign and taking a selfie. In the third one, she’s very messy and ugly, and in the last one, she’s fat. It’s very accurate.
An argument you’ve had... With my dad about modeling, but I managed to convince him it’s the best career for me.
A meal that you’ve made that you enjoyed… Spaghetti bolognese.
A meal that you’ve made that you didn’t enjoy… I tried to cook some pumpkins.
A revelation that you’ve had… I had a revelation that after this pandemic people will be more concerned about humanity, loving each other with no boundaries. After this, the world will not be the same — not in a negative way but in a very positive way.
A strange impulse purchase you’ve made online... I purchased a bag online just because I had a feeling I wanted a purple bag and when it arrived it didn’t live up to expectations.
What you’re going to do when all this is over… I want to meet my friends and hang out and get back to work. I miss modeling.

New Digitals (HQ)

credit: nextmanagement
kl9stnfu9x7u8ctldbcq
nr4enkgttxtwvlzvgoon
ku14lta4bjnuzs0rgmpr
qcqa6ulj7eqcwtimi4hk

Max Mara S/S 2022 Milan

Valentino S/S 2022 Paris (O)

Shang Xia S/S 2022 Paris

Giambattista Valli S/S 2022 Paris

vogue/livingly

Users who are viewing this thread