ck Calvin Klein F/W 10.11 by Fabien Baron

Totally agree about the dress letting it down. It appears as if Lara is hiding behind not, not in-fact wearing it.

fashck3160popb.jpg

marieclaire.au

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Lara never fails to impress me!

The dress looks weird. Can't wait to see Abbey in this campaign!

Thanks for the new image. It's quite good!

Maybe if I hadn't seen the mainline campaign before this, but I'm really not impressed.... Lara looks good, but she really is just on automatic Lara-mode here; the dress in the first image looks pretty awful; and the background seems completely extraneous. The second ad is better, but possibly only because those red dresses are infinitely more flattering and less awkward looking than the first.... Overall, a pretty lacklustre campaign so far for me

Those look great. Love all the campaigns of CK this season.

She owns it, wish Constance was in this aswell though :(

I prefer the last shot by far, at least Lara looks like a woman and not like a robot wrapped up in a Calvin Klein dress :P When Abbey was confirmed for the campaign I was quite dubious to be frank, but she suits the atmosphere very well at last. I hope she isn't put in the background on each shot though, it would be a shame.

I actualy prefer the first pic.....very moody and love the setting.
The clothes are pretty crap but 2nd decent CK ads in a row.
Looking forward to seeing the full set.:D

The first picture is terrible,the dress looks super unflattering and hideous :sick:
The second picture is quite decent,at least there's Abbey

What a tripple treat Lara's campaign series turns out to be :blush:

does anyone know more of the chinese model Yin that lara is leaning on?

he looks so young compared to lara

and he looks so gorgeous

^ Thanks!

Abbey seems so out of place for me. She kind of ruins the whole shot with her presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->