Coach's Water Bug and Spring Bee Line

Shana

Reaction score
I love, love, love coach's new line of bags with the adorable appliques on them!:D Here are some pics courtesy of http://www.coach.com
In person, the rhinstone-like crystals on their eyes are very diamond-like and pretty. I think I love all of them more in purple- don't they look more expensive in that shade than the white?:P lol I like the waterbug more than the bee, too.
Give me your feedback! :wink:

Attachments

• Coach1.jpg
    Coach1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Coach2.jpg
    Coach2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Coach3.jpg
    Coach3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Coach4.jpg
    Coach4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Coach5.jpg
    Coach5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Coach11.jpg
    Coach11.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Coach9.jpg
    Coach9.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Coach8.jpg
    Coach8.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Coach7.jpg
    Coach7.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • Coach6.jpg
    Coach6.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Cute! I couldn't use them because I'd get the light colors dirty, but they're quite whimsical...

i think it's a really cute line....i saw them at my local macys....i think if anything i'd get a wallet, as i dont know how often i woukd be able to pull off a bag like that, but definately adorable and i really like the purple one too!

Very cute! I might need a wallet in the lilac for summer.
I have the green optic ladybug bag with the vachetta leather from last summer. Ladybugs are my thing lol. I sprayed the fabric with Scotchguard (the special one for delicates) and it has stayed clean. The vachetta darkens up like the LV vachetta and looks even better!

the bee key/coin case is super cute... i wouldn't mind owning that ^_^

brian said:
the bee key/coin case is super cute... i wouldn't mind owning that ^_^
I just bought that a few days ago at my mall, but in the purple waterbug design and I'm so in <3 with it!! lol It's so pretty and I've definitely never seen anything like it. Totally adorable. :heart:It was only $58, too so that was a steal. :P

Oye! I cant stand this collection.

I do have the single bumble bee keyfob though, it was too cute.

Diorling said:
Oye! I cant stand this collection.

I do have the single bumble bee keyfob though, it was too cute.
haha sweet. :D
The vachetta on these wallets and bags look different than how they were on other Coach items, i.e. the lighter color. Is there a reason for that?
I heard what they used on these were more expensive than the usual dark brown leather. And the prices have increased lol. Any input? Let me know! :flower:

The smaller stuff like the wallet and the key holder is cute, but the rest looks like it's for children :ninja:

!
Keya said:
The smaller stuff like the wallet and the key holder is cute, but the rest looks like it's for children :ninja:
lol! I never really thought about that before. Hmm, kinda does, doesn't it ? :Plol

If my iPod was a nano, I'll definitely get the key/coin pouch in lilac! :wink:

Waterbugs are the WORST to skim out of your pool! I prefer my bags without creatures crawling all over them. :wink: The smaller stuff is cute though.

Luna said:
Waterbugs are the WORST to skim out of your pool! I prefer my bags without creatures crawling all over them. :wink: The smaller stuff is cute though.
Actually, they're supposed to be June Bugs, our stock boy informed us (Ive never seen a june bug) that they're like cockroaches and you don't want one on your bag...Interestingly enough the Lilac is the most popular color.

Shana said:
haha sweet. :D
The vachetta on these wallets and bags look different than how they were on other Coach items, i.e. the lighter color. Is there a reason for that?
I heard what they used on these were more expensive than the usual dark brown leather. And the prices have increased lol. Any input? Let me know! :flower:

The vachetta is a little different, I think it's nicer, less waxy more of a grain. The bags are more expensive due to the complex Optic signature jacquard and the appliques (the crystals are now set, stitched and glued to the bag). These bags are VERY well done, IMO, too bad I f*cking hate them.

Diorling said:
Actually, they're supposed to be June Bugs, our stock boy informed us (Ive never seen a june bug) that they're like cockroaches and you don't want one on your bag...Interestingly enough the Lilac is the most popular color.

The vachetta is a little different, I think it's nicer, less waxy more of a grain. The bags are more expensive due to the complex Optic signature jacquard and the appliques (the crystals are now set, stitched and glued to the bag). These bags are VERY well done, IMO, too bad I f*cking hate them.

too funny! we get june bugs out here, and if thats what they are then EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! they are like giant beatles that fly around and if you get them in your house, they are a pain in the butt to catch and like landing on people and they have really icky barbed legs.....:shock: :yuk:

although coach managed to make them cute huh....pics, courtesy google images

Attachments

• potd-20030604.jpg
    potd-20030604.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
June bugs :lol:

When my parents were dating in the 60s, they went to an amusement park and my mom made the mistake of wearing a hairpiece. They were on a roller coaster, and at high speed a June bug knocked off her hairpiece :lol: And here I am anyway to tell the tale :P

They're divorced now, do you think she would appreciate a piece of the June bug line for her birthday? :wink:

hahah/\ yes, yes i do....that's one funny story, im sure it'd make her laugh if you mentioned it in a card with something from the line :rofl: but on a serious note, she has you, so good things can come from divorces....:smile:

Diorling said:

haha. cool, that's interesting, thanks for telling me everything you know! That was sweet of you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->