Coin necklaces

DiorKiss

Reaction score
I love them! They're a big hit in the Netherlands, especially the brands Dji Dji Italia and Mi Moneda. I'm getting one for my birthday, I just can't decide which one!

Either a Dji Dji necklace with one silver coin, their coins are quite expensive.
article12458900.jpg

Or one by Mi Moneda! With Mi Moneda (Spanish for 'my coin') you can mix and match between silver, gold and rosé gold items. For one full piece of jewelry you need at least a necklace, a pendant, and a coin which I am getting. It's just réally hard to choose a combination to start out with!

dndk47.jpg

What do you gals think? The Mi Moneda coins are relatively cheap so I was thinking of getting a silver necklace, silver pendant and two or three coins in silver/gold/rosé so I can mix depending on my outfit. Or do you think that looks tacky?
I also like the look of a rosé necklace, rosé pendant and silver coin but that combination is much more expensive.
Should I just go for the more delicate Dji Dji coin and settle for only silver?

Some examples!

Silver Dji Dji Italia (I would get only the big coin and a smaller one later, or should I shell out and go for both at once?)
fwpp8w.jpg

Gold Dji Dji Italia
jg0gv5.jpg

Silver and rosé Mi Moneda
2__21_ms1.rvf_7.jpg

Silver and gold Mi Moneda
2__21_ms1.rvf_8.jpg

Silver pendant with rosé coin by Mi Moneda
70233461_1-mi-moneda-de-hit-voor-2010.jpg

Rosé pendant and necklace with silver coin by Mi Moneda
vkhCPH19+BQNZSxHQASTag==.jpg

What do you girls think about these coin necklaces? Do you own any?

I personally would buy the Dji Dji Italia necklace instead of the other brand. Its better to have one nice quality thing then several cheeper necklaces. I love coin necklaces- in fact I actually have one which my grandfather made for me when I was younger- I treasure it a lot. Such a nice, wearable piece of jewelry, definitely an investment.

Awh it's so nice your grandfather made it for you! So sweet :flowers:
Well Mi Moneda isn't cheap at all, the coins are just cheaper and plated so you can switch between them in your pendant. The pendants and the necklace itself are sterling silver, just like Dji Dji! I agree it's an investment though, I've always wanted a nice piece of statement jewelry.

Wow those are beautiful. They remind me of the movie Cleopatra with Liz Taylor and she has that necklace with all those Caesar coins. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->