Delicate Gold.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a really nice delicate gold necklace. Ashley Olsen wears one, but I just want one that is really delicate looking, thin chain and something small as the pendant. If any of you know where I could get some kind of necklace like that, it would be wonderful.

At any jewelry or dept store. They always have delicate gold chains. You could probably even get one in Walmart or Kmart. Gold is gold no matter where you buy it.

hmm i know the one you're talking about. She has a sort of ivory looking pendant hanging off it right? I bought mine from Accessorise. It's a tinly ducky gold chain just like hers with a tiny faux ivory tusk.

Delicate gold jewellery is lovely.

I thought of the necklace ImpossiblePrincess described too, although I'm not sure if Accessorize would still stock them.

I'd recommend just looking around, you never know what you could find.

impossibleprincess said:
hmm i know the one you're talking about. She has a sort of ivory looking pendant hanging off it right? I bought mine from Accessorise. It's a tinly ducky gold chain just like hers with a tiny faux ivory tusk.
thats the one!! thank you!! i will look around, thanks again.

Also try Urbn.com - they had a couple options but those would probably be goldplated

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->