Companies that Sell Half Sizes

Reaction score
I can't be the only person in the world who is truly halfway between two shoe sizes, so I'm making this thread for anyone who is struggling to find the perfect fit when it comes to shoes.

Yes, I have tried using inserts many times, but apparently my feet are so darn delicate, the tiniest foreign object in my shoes can have me covered in bloody blisters before the day is even halfway through. :cry: I think I have high arches, so children's shoes do not offer the support I need. I always get pain there when I've tried wearing kids' stuff. If that sounds like you, I hope my suggestion helps, or that you can contribute some of your own suggestions!

The only store in the world (I've lived in the UK, Europe, North America and now Asia) I've come across that sells good quality half sizes is the UK's Clarks. As far as I know, they have stores in many countries around the world.

www.clarks.co.uk UK site
www.clarks.com International site that lists all countries where Clarks shoes are available, etc.

Anyone else have any recommendations? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most do ... I wear a half size fairly frequently. Some that come to mind ...

Marc Jacobs
Lanvin
Bottega Veneta
Dries Van Noten
YSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSGTog
Back