Condé Nast Restructures European Magazines & Multiple Editors Set to be Axed

ALL fashion magazines are just plain ugly - and that just doesn’t sell anything to anybody … ever!
I always brought US; British; Australia & Paris Vogue - and lived & breathed them. It was one of my favourite moments of the month - what happened? I have asked this question many times & I always come back to how boring & ugly it all became.
The covers are unappealing. Over exposed movie stars; sportswomen; rock stars; activists & politicians are just not covergirls. Yes sure I’m happy to read articles on them but not the covers - I just don’t even look.
Finally - individual Vogues are great when they show case their own countries. I don’t even recognise UK Vogue.
The whole state of affairs with print media is really sad. :(

Alt must be really pressured to push out as many covers with Rianne van Rompaey before she "exits". Subscribing to this thread for more information on what this will mean exactly.

The prices are hilarious. And that Verderi scribble... please.

Honestly those prices....terrible....i'm gonna miss the Vogue paris T-shirts...that was more creative and free

For me the worst thing is that Farnetti still at Condé Nast.

where are the covers of CN France for June/July?

Have you guys noticed that CN already starting to regroup their content ? Interview videos are automatically translated and posted on VP youtube page for example
I'm really worried about the future of VP who have its proper content no need to fill it with US - UK stuff there no sense..
I feel like Edward could take over VP since Anna not really care about it but I really hope to have a new EIC if possible french and who will do the job as we expect it and not following every others editions aesthetic

The tshirt I won in a CNWWN giveaway is million times better

Alt must be really pressured to push out as many covers with Rianne van Rompaey before she "exits". Subscribing to this thread for more information on what this will mean exactly.
I wouldn't mind if she does that.

Have you guys noticed that CN already starting to regroup their content ? Interview videos are automatically translated and posted on VP youtube page for example
I'm really worried about the future of VP who have its proper content no need to fill it with US - UK stuff there no sense..
I feel like Edward could take over VP since Anna not really care about it but I really hope to have a new EIC if possible french and who will do the job as we expect it and not following every others editions aesthetic

This has been going on for a while already (the youtube uploads of translated contents). Except going forward there won't be any VP-made/exclusive content anymore. Are we going to see something similar with the magazine?!
Btw, Yasmin Kayser from the editorial team who was head of the "Mode" section has left last month.

Maybe there will be local contents for specific launch events, collaborations, etc, but in general i think it will be all shared content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->