Cool Quiz - Sums up your style

stilettogirl84

Reaction score
I sometimes take "what's your style" quizzes- and they usually Suck.
But this one was right on I thought it'd be nice to share it with other TFSers

The Fashion Style Test

Determines your style based on four categories

[Flamboyant/Tasteful]
[Original/Conventional]
[Deliberate/Random]
[Sexy/Prissy]

and then puts you into categories

Librarian Sporty Hottie Office Master Uptown Girl/ Boy Brainy Student Movie Star Fashionista Glamorous Soul Fashion Enemy Bar Cruiser Kid Next Door Sex Bomb Hippie Kid Fashion Rebel Fashion Artist Catwalk God(ess)

I was scored as

Glamorous Soul
27% Flamboyance, 46% Originality, 64% Deliberateness, 54% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

You choose your outfits carefully according to many criteria. You don't like looking cheap, dull or random and you go to great lengths to avoid this. You are successful, too. People admire your taste and sex appeal. Many try to imitate you but not many can recreate your unique style. Sometimes, however, they find you too intimidating to approach. If you don't wear retro style yet, perhaps you should consider it. It would become greatly your sexy, mysterious self.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy].

I thought it'd be fun to see what other TFS'ers come up with

Glamorous Soul
35% Flamboyance, 65% Originality, 69% Deliberateness, 50% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

You choose your outfits carefully according to many criteria. You don't like looking cheap, dull or random and you go to great lengths to avoid this. You are successful, too. People admire your taste and sex appeal. Many try to imitate you but not many can recreate your unique style. Sometimes, however, they find you too intimidating to approach. If you don't wear retro style yet, perhaps you should consider it. It would become greatly your sexy, mysterious self.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy].

CATWALK GODESS
50% Flamboyance, 70% Originality, 72% Deliberateness, 52% Sexiness

You know fashion inside out but you're far from being its slave. To you fashion is what you decide to wear. You've got great, if unconventional, taste and plenty of courage to put your ideas into practice, which inspires admiration; but few have guts to copycat you. I suppose it doesn't worry you because to you originality counts. You are self-confident, perhaps even arrogant, and consider a day wasted when no one gives you an interested or shocked look. Great job.
The opposite style from yours is Librarian [Tasteful Conventional Random Prissy]

Last edited by a moderator:
the test asks to register, password, etc...
...so i got really mad and left it.

I had to register too- but I don't know- it only took a couple more seconds, so i didn't mind

yeah..mine was pretty right on (i figured out i had to skip the registration part..so annoying:angry:)

Fashionista

29% Flamboyance, 56% Originality, 57% Deliberateness, 31% Sexiness​

(tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy)

One is certain: you have great taste and plenty of ideas. You have clearly defined beliefs about what's good and what's bad in fashion but they are far from banal. Stylish and imaginative, you prefer to inspire admiration than to shock and you mostly succeed. Even if sometimes you'd like to have more courage to put on something absolutely outrageous you do great job in creating a unique look that others look up to. There is a possibility that you work in the fashion industry. If you don't, perhaps you should.

...but i HATE the word "fashionista"

Office Master
29% Flamboyance, 44% Originality, 64% Deliberateness, 43% Sexiness [Tasteful Conventional Deliberate Prissy]

Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Rebel [Flamboyant Original Random Sexy].

Office Master
30% Flamboyance, 43% Originality, 50% Deliberateness, 38% Sexiness [Tasteful Conventional Deliberate Prissy]

Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Rebel [Flamboyant Original Random Sexy].

Fashionista
35% Flamboyance, 53% Originality, 64% Deliberateness, 45% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

One is certain: you have great taste and plenty of ideas. You have clearly defined beliefs about what's good and what's bad in fashion but they are far from banal. Stylish and imaginative, you prefer to inspire admiration than to shock and you mostly succeed. Even if sometimes you'd like to have more courage to put on something absolutely outrageous you do great job in creating a unique look that others look up to. There is a possibility that you work in the fashion industry. If you don't, perhaps you should.

The opposite style from yours is Bar Cruiser [Flamboyant Conventional Random Sexy].

Catwalk God(ess)
45% Flamboyance, 55% Originality, 67% Deliberateness, 61% Sexiness [Flamboyant Original Deliberate Sexy]

You know fashion inside out but you're far from being its slave. To you fashion is what you decide to wear. You've got great, if unconventional, taste and plenty of courage to put your ideas into practice, which inspires admiration; but few have guts to copycat you. I suppose it doesn't worry you because to you originality counts. You are self-confident, perhaps even arrogant, and consider a day wasted when no one gives you an interested or shocked look. Great job.

The opposite style from yours is Librarian [Tasteful Conventional Random Prissy].

I'm not arrogant :(

Glamorous Soul
35% Flamboyance, 51% Originality, 77% Deliberateness, 50% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

PS I see I have the highest Deliberateness so far :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashionista
40% Flamboyance, 62% Originality, 76% Deliberateness, 43% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

The opposite style from yours is Bar Cruiser [Flamboyant Conventional Random Sexy].

I suppose this is pretty right on, but I, like Pastry, hate the phrase fashionista....I'd never refer to myself as one.

Fashion Artist
45% Flamboyance, 67% Originality, 66% Deliberateness, 18% Sexiness [Flamboyant Original Deliberate Prissy]

To you fashion is not what they think up in Paris or New York. You follow only your instincts and taste and, admit it, they are far from conventional. Clothes are one of the methods of expressing your personality and being interesting is even more important than being attractive. You pay attention to compose such outfits that would express you best. You tend to shock and though many appreciate your style and originality not many follow in your footsteps. Perhaps your flamboyant outfits are partly meant to hide some of your insecurity but be that as it may, few pass you on the street without looking back. Good job.

Movie Star
43% Flamboyance, 60% Originality, 44% Deliberateness, 54% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Random Sexy]

Your body is your pride but you are reasonable about showing it. It's just cheap to walk around half-naked only to draw attention, right? Your clothes are well-chosen and probably of good quality, most of them unique, but you don't spend too much time thinking about ways to combine them. Perhaps any way you choose matches well. You always remember that it's you who's most important and not your clothes and people also pay more attention to you than to your outfits. In fact, many would like to see you out of clothes. Ahem.

The opposite style from yours is Kid Next Door [Flamboyant Conventional Deliberate Prissy].

:lol:

Glamorous Soul
41% Flamboyance, 68% Originality, 76% Deliberateness, 52% Sexiness
[Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

Fashionista
30% Flamboyance, 46% Originality, 57% Deliberateness, 47% Sexiness
[Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

All the categories: Librarian Sporty Hottie Office Master Uptown Girl/ Boy Brainy Student Movie Star Fashionista Glamorous Soul Fashion Enemy Bar Cruiser Kid Next Door Sex Bomb Hippie Kid Fashion Rebel Fashion Artist Catwalk God(ess)

The quiz is a lot more complex than others...

I did it but when I was about to register, it said something about technical difficulties and I couldn't continue and see the results:cry:

I just realized- if you just pust the button at the bottom under where it asks you to register- it skips you over it

Fashionista
27% Flamboyance, 46% Originality, 69% Deliberateness, 43% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->