Cory John

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
Another stunner at Vision NYC! I might be a biased since I'm a sucker for androgyny and girls with androgynous names in particular. Cory John! Let's talk about a runway ready body, for a second, ok? This girl is all limbs and just about redefines "gamine beauty" and would look killer on the runway.

Cory1.jpg
Cory13.jpg

Cory6.jpg
Cory7.jpg

(source: vision models)

Unfortunately, I've got nothing on her other than some pictures and a name from Vision. If any of you other super modelphile detectives want to help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Cory2.jpg
Cory3.jpg

Cory4.jpg
Cory5.jpg

Cory10.jpg
Cory11.jpg

Cory12.jpg
Cory14.jpg

(source vision models)

Its like Ekaterina Kiseleva and Stella Tennant love child, stole the body of Holly Hayden! Love it!

in the second picture in your first post and the last in the second post she reminds me of lily D.

castingcrowns said:
in the second picture in your first post and the last in the second post she reminds me of lily D.

Never saw that before. Its all in the eyes. I see exactly what you're talking about!

Well after Vision collapsed I've been waiting to see where Cory John ended up and MDC has now given me the information I've waited for. She's at MC2 now, which is a small step up. However, she's also Model of the Week over at MDC.

Cory / MC2 Model Management

Name: Cory John
Agency: MC2 Model Management
Height: 5'11"
Place of Origin: Milan, Michigan (USA)
Ethnic Origin: German.
Birthsign: Taurus.
How discovered: I went into an open call while on vacation with my friend Allison Harkness and we both got signed!
things: My boyfriend, Justin.
Favorite music, band: Right now, The Strokes.
Hobbies: Reading, experiencing the great outdoors.
Favorite foods: Warm baked goods (blondie brownie from Applebees!), grandma's parmesan chicken, maple-cured bacon, milk.
Movie you want to see next: I've been meaning to rent "Little Miss Sunshine."
Place you'd love to visit: Everywhere I've never been.

Hmmm, I don't really like her nose. Overall she doesn't really strike me...

Cory's showcard from MC2...I really keep holding on to this hope that Cory will start walking shows. Her body was made for this! I still love her.

CoryShowcard1.jpg

CoryShowcard2.jpg

(MDC)

32" hips!? I realize she's built like a plank of wood, but that seems unheard of for women. Loving her showcard though! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Cory.

She's surprisingly lovely, and I must say that MC² s/s 08 package looks better than ever, Jandra is back as well, hope this will be a good season for their models... Cory deserves it !:heart:

What can I say, I certainly hold a torch for this girl. I definitely believe in the potential, and hope a few casting directors here and there will as well!

CoryShowcard3.jpg

CoryShowcard4.jpg

(MDC)

I figure its about time that I uploaded the rest of her portfolio at MC2 as well. It certainly looks as if she's come a long way since her first tests with Vision. ^_^

Cory16.jpg
Cory17.jpg

Cory32.jpg
Cory33.jpg

(MC2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back