Cover Rumor Thread

@BalkaniStaCouture, I was also excepting the covers to be more representative of the region at least at the beginning. After the first cover with a Serbian model, I thought the second one would symbolically go to a Croatian model, then Slovenian and so on, until they start to use models in demand regardless of their nationality. But I guess they are already thinking globally. The contents are very regional-oriented though.

@BalkaniStaCouture, I was also excepting the covers to be more representative of the region at least at the beginning. After the first cover with a Serbian model, I thought the second one would symbolically go to a Croatian model, then Slovenian and so on, until they start to use models in demand regardless of their nationality. But I guess they are already thinking globally. The contents are very regional-oriented though.
I wouldn’t call Malika “in demand model” at all. She is very beautiful girl, reminds me on a young Liya Kebede but they chose the worst photo for cover, I don’t see fashion at all… like I said before… I am mad!!!

Any guesses as to who will be the May 2024 cover star of Harper's Bazaar Spain?

Any guesses as to who will be the May 2024 cover star of Harper's Bazaar Spain?

I think it is Pamela Anderson too. Appearing all dressed up from the back but possibly without makeup in the front.

I believe it’s Bella Hadid teased here as V Magazine’s upcoming Summer 2024 cover star:

Vogue France teasing their May 2024 cover star:

The Standard online (standard.co.uk) has featured parts of an interview with Damien Hurley, showing the June 2024 cover of Tatler as part of the piece.

TATUK2406.jpg

it am 99% sure that Naomi will be on the cover of UK Vogue next month.

As the V&A will start the exhibtion «Naomi - in Fashion» on the 22nd of june.
And aparently it's going to be huge with more than 100 iconic garments from her private collection of nearly 40 years in the fashion business.

the hype is real, lol...

it am 99% sure that Naomi will be on the cover of UK Vogue next month.

As the V&A will start the exhibtion «Naomi - in Fashion» on the 22nd of june.
And aparently it's going to be huge with more than 100 iconic garments from her private collection of nearly 40 years in the fashion business.

the hype is real, lol...
as a society we have progressed past the need for n*omi c*mpbell

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->