• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dax van Eijkeren

marcBarna

Reaction score

ftape.com

Birthplace: The Hague, the Netherlands
Ethnic Origin: Dutch
Nickname: Daxie
How were you scouted: My brother already did modelling and he wanted me to join him at the same agency. So one time he took me with him and the next day I my first show!
What’s your best feature: I guess I’m always open to people, if I can help someone I would.
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: Rituals for showers, Biocura day creme, Taft wax.
Your favorite fragrance: Rituals
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: I always like to buy good jeans, so for my jeans I pay a lot of money.
Hobbies: Playing tennis, running and playing football
Fitness Regime: I try to run 3 times a week and besides that I try to go to the gym twice a week.
What was the last movie you watched?: The Hobbit
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Sometimes I play too much on my PS3 with my friends!
What is your biggest fear?: Heights, looking down from a building terrifies me.
What is your dream country to visit?: The United States
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would be traveling around the world, experiencing different cultures in different countries.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: My first show, I did with my brother. It was the only show we did together and I would love to relive that day.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: During a shoot I almost fell off the treehouse at the location where we were shooting, I’m glad we could laugh about it later on.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: The funeral of my dad’s best friend, he was a great friend of mine and died too early.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York
Who are your idols?: Novak Djokovic, for me the best tennis player at the moment.
What was the last dream you remember?: I was dreaming that I went on a holiday with my friends, chilling on cruises and having the best nights out.
One word to describe yourself: Friendly
Instagram handle: daxvaneijkeren
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? €1500,-, so I can pay my rent

Height: 6’2.5″ | 189cm
Chest: 35.5″ | 90cm
Waist: 32″ | 81cm
Shoes: 9.5 UK | 43.5 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

LONDON: ELITE MODEL
NETHERLANDS: TONY JONES MODEL MANAGEMENT

Versace F/W 2015.16 Milan

fashionising.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics