Dazed Spring 2024 by Thibaut Grevet & Hugo Comte

She is statuesque , i'm afraid that's all ...

Extremely pointless that shes just comped into the backgrounds. Why bother with the shoot as a whole?

Also another publication not even trying to hide the paid cover by Gucci...

Reminds me a little of those photographs Mugler took at the Chrysler building, this being one of the least vertiginous of them (brooklynmuseum.tumblr.com) :

Here, Claude Heidemeyer poses on the edge of the Chrysler Building for an aptly-named photograph, “Vertigo,” in 1988.

MChrysler.jpg

Reminds me a little of those photographs Mugler took at the Chrysler building, this being one of the least vertiginous of them (brooklynmuseum.tumblr.com) :

Here, Claude Heidemeyer poses on the edge of the Chrysler Building for an aptly-named photograph, “Vertigo,” in 1988.

View attachment 1251848
that girl was incredible brave. I can't look at these pictures. Kids, don't do that in your buildings.

I actually dig this. I like Vittoria and I like the idea that is at least more than a basic studio shoot. Very gen Z take on classic, timeless tropes of photography from the past times. Surprised how glamorous the styling is for Dazed though.

This reminds me SS21 Coperni video.

Trying too hard. The novelty of a cheap trick can seldom carry a whole story. It just doesn't look visually impressive. Also - they didn't even need that elaborate studio rig they could have composite this digitally.

Glad that it was green screen and not the real thing because those poses look like that dumb instagram celeb that was almost arrested in Dubai doing similar poses.

636234365532061923-Screen-Shot-2017-02-23-at-8.48.29-AM.jpg
3D78604A00000578-0-image-a-15_1487641553178.jpg

usatoday/dailymail

Too hard for me to even try to look for more than 5 seconds. She's a beauty, though.

Jesus, I think I will avoid this thread. I have a serious case of vertigo. Fake or not, it give me chills. Some people died doing extreme selfies.

Very gen Z take on classic

Very much this. And it's precisely why most of it does not appeal to me. The angle or the lens used to capture the shots of her hanging off buildings is quite horrible. The other three are beautiful, tough! So Mugleresque and fabulous, Vittoria is so timeless.

it’s an interesting shoot but I get it why it can trigger some members here. I love high heights so I’m actually digging it a lot!
plus, the fact that it’s Vittoria makes it all better. couple of the shots are stunning.

ON EDGE
Photography: Thibaut Grevet
Styling: Imruh Asha
Hair: Akemi Kishida
Make-up: Cécile Paravina
Model: Vittoria Ceretti

Dazed Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member