Deanna Miller

Trista

Reaction score
I can't believe there wasn't already a thread on her!:o She's my favourite red-head, and she has a similar look sometimes to Michelle Deighton from ANTM. But Deanna is much, much better:smile:

deanna1.jpg

Nationality: American
Ethnicity:
Hair: Red/Blonde
Eye: Hazel
Date of Birth: 1984
Place of Birth: Bessemer, PA, USA

Height: 5'9.5" or 176.5
Measurements: 34-24-34 or 86.5-61-86.5
Dress Size: 4 or 34
Shoe Size: 8 or 39

She's with Next in NY, Paris, London, and Toronto/Montreal, Traffic in Barcelona/Madrid, Chic in Sydney, and Fashion in Milan

all images credit: supermodels.nl

Does anyone know what she's been up to lately? The last thing I heard of was the cover of Vogue Portugal from either February or March in 2005.

I saw her in a Brooks Brothers campaign within this month's GQ magazine (or maybe it was Details...?). She's all classed-up and country-club'd!

Deanna for Brooks Brothers F/W 06 :flower:

scanned by me from Forbes Life

Ahhh! She was prominently features in FS 2003...shame she hasn't uh...gotten really big from that. I thought she was so adorable! :D

I have to agree, she was the least experienced on the 03 VS runway and her last season was SS 05. However there's hope since she shot Brooks Brothers and she looks like Geena Davis. I have the ad taped up in my room (well one of them).

I recieved a flyer in the mail from Bath and Body Works with Deanna on it! Sorry about the marks.

And I found a pic from bathandbodyworks.com

spa_sweetest_101606.jpg

Holy toledo!!! I WORK at Bath and Body Works now and she's the model? I love it!!! Her picture is huge in our store and I gotta request to have it when we change over to winter stuff:smile:

Deanna is really cute:flower: . Lover her red hair! I can't understand why she wasn't a way bigger model. Maybe being "cute" is part of the problem. Here's Deanna, in the Fall 2004 VSC, "PINK" collection, along with Alessandra Ambrosio, Lindsay Frimodt & Jessica van der Steen - and from the Holiday 2004 VSC - my own scans. Click to enlarge.

And some more of Deanna, also Fall & holiday 2004, from victoriassecret.com

Deanna, in the Fall & Holiday 2004 VSC - from victoriassecret.com

And in the Bath & Body Works Xmas 2006 catalog - my own scans:

PS - Trista: Good Karma - thanks for starting this thread. Love Deanna :flower:

Deanna, in the Fall 2006 Brooks Brothers catalog - my own scans. Click on image for big picture:

Not the sexiest stuff, but she's still beautiful - way more than that other red head, Cintia Dicker - and even with one lazy eye!:woot:

More Deanna - in the Fall & Holiday 2006 Brooks Brothers catalogs - my own scans. Click on image for big picture:

I particularly love the last two (the white blouse & the argyle sweater:( She looks absolutely, smashingly gorgeous!

I love this!!! I saw Deanna in the catalogues at my store. She's making me want to buy the robe and such:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->