Do You Wear Band T-Shirts?

my concert t from 'the cars' farewell tour...

1984... :P :heart:

*sorry about the wht cat fur...my friend's :meow:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 10
^ The Cars. :cool:

My band shirts probably wouldn't be considered vintage, but I used to have quite a few from back in the day (late elementary, early junior high, that is). Mostly from the 90's - STP, Pearl Jam (I had this green one that read "70% water" on the front that rocked - I wore it to death, and it's still saved and stashed away in one of my "memories boxes"), U2, and Beastie Boys.

I do have to say... Fred Durst wore a Smiths shirt in light blue that I totally dug last year... I wish I could find it. :blush:

i wear a few. i have an ill sleeveless Prince shirt from the 80s, some nirvana shirts that i wear baggy, and shirts to support my boyfriend :blush:

the only bandshirts i wear are the ones which i actually buy at gigs, and so i feel happy when i wear them, cause htey remind me of the gig. i don't wear them out, just at home with knickers and socks to lounge about in.

but i do love vintage rock ones, but i think if they're too big, then they look bad. they have to be done well to be carried off.

Erin said:
I do have to say... Fred Durst wore a Smiths shirt in light blue that I totally dug last year... I wish I could find it. :blush:

durst wore the 'hatful of hollow' LP shirt. it's around on ebay and in cool record stores.
among my prized shirts is a 1975 'summer of 75' beach boys/chicago tour tee.
30 years old & in perfect shape.
I have the beatles 'rock & roll music' capitol promo shirt from 1976.
my best nirvana shirt is the new york times front page headline announcing kurt's death.
I think my most shirts are the smiths & morrissey. i think i have at least 25 maybe more.

no, i haven't worn a band shirt since I was 12 and had a VU Warhol banana shirt!

Erin said:

Very nice t-shirt,just a shame Fred Durst is wearing it

durst_tn.jpg

I still wear a couple of my Interpol, Bauhaus, Joy Division and Siouxsie shirts. I think I need some new Sisters Of Mercy tees, mine have been worn to death...

i dont personally wear band t-shirts but i have seen alot of indie kids wearing ramones t-shirts but no other band shirts just the ramones:huh:

drexl said:
I still wear a couple of my Interpol, Bauhaus, Joy Division and Siouxsie shirts. I think I need some new Sisters Of Mercy tees, mine have been worn to death...

Interpol!!!!!!!!!1

my fave is an ancient, ripped off b&w velvet underground T-shirt

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
i dont personally wear band t-shirts but i have seen alot of indie kids wearing ramones t-shirts but no other band shirts just the ramones:huh:

:lol:...i know...
they sell them at urban outfitters...so funny...

^_^

I bet half the kids that wear Ramones t-shirts wouldn't be able to name one of their songs :rolleyes:

I've got a Sex Pistols t-shirt that I love and a Nirvana one that used to belong to an old boyfriend

I really want a Blondie t-shirt,has anyone got one?

I rarely wear band t-shirts anymore but I used to have many. My favourites were an Ice Maiden shirt, a Led Zeppelin one and a vintage Beatles one I stole off my dad:D

Diamond star: There's a Blondie t-shirt selling on Ebay UK right now for £9.99.

Kalista said:
I rarely wear band t-shirts anymore but I used to have many. My favourites were an Ice Maiden shirt, a Led Zeppelin one and a vintage Beatles one I stole off my dad:D

Diamond star: There's a Blondie t-shirt selling on Ebay UK right now for £9.99.

Thanks for the info I'll check it out :flower:

i'd probably wear them inside out or turn them into tube tops like in weird science.

i have a lot of band shirts. i usually buy one at every concert / show i go to if i really like the band.

my favorites include a tool hooded sweatshirt, a smashing pumpkins "friends and enemies of modern music" shirt, and a concert tee from "summersault 2000" where i saw a perfect circle, smashing pumpkins, foo fighters, our lady peace, and the catherine wheel in the same day (best day ever).

although, with the bands i like, it's hard to find shirts in a size small. in high school during my "goth" period, i would wear band tee's in a size xl, even though i was probably the closest to a small i ever was.

the best band tee is a cradle of filth shirt i bought for my girlfriend. its a skinny black tee with "filth" written in large white block letters across the chest.

I have a blondie one which is black and white, and a velvet underground banana one... yes both common as muck i know :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->