Dolce & Gabbana Resort 2011

fierceboi

Reaction score
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana recently rekindled their love affair with Sicily, a passion that continues for resort. “The woman we had in mind is extremely manicured, sensual, elegant and likes to seduce,” said Stefano Gabbana. Using their favorite elements — polkadots, florals, macramé and embroidery — they fashion skinny cardigans over bustiers, crisp white crocheted suits, black dresses with lace trim and floral embroideries, and body-conscious polka-dot versions that exude a sexy appeal.

Source WWD

Attachments

• dolce-and-gabbana01.jpg
    dolce-and-gabbana01.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 22
  • dolce-and-gabbana02.jpg
    dolce-and-gabbana02.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 26
  • dolce-and-gabbana03.jpg
    dolce-and-gabbana03.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
  • dolce-and-gabbana04.jpg
    dolce-and-gabbana04.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
  • dolce-and-gabbana05.jpg
    dolce-and-gabbana05.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
same old same old...we've been seeing the same thing for 3 seasons now...hoooorrible first dress...

yea i see already i wont care too much for this collection, they've been on a role lately(with terrible collections that is)

This looks so boring. I hate where Dolce & Gabbana are taking their direction to.

They're still doing the sicilian thing?!? Even for 2011?!? oh gawd...

Wow 3 straight seasons now. It must be selling very well.

Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing over and over...:ermm:-_-

they make great parfumes thats it their clothes are not relevant any more

WTF - Happened with Domenico and Stefano? Minimalism? So Chanel? I'm so sad with this. :cry:

Sicilian theme again? On no, please! I hope that for Spring Summer 2011 collection they will choose another direction.

they'll be digging their grave if they venture back to Sicily as their inspiration

4th outfit is just hideous- sth what my granny would wear in the bingo evening.

I can't stand this. I need hot and sexy Dolce & Gabbana collection. something more exciting!

So okay Sicilian inspiration again...I don't really mind this for a Cruise collection!
BUT can they please bring those amazing bling bling luxurious dresses for the RTW show?I miss them :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->