Dolce & Gabbana SS 06 Menswear Milan

I like the most outfits but the whole show looks rather like a BOYS show than FASHION show....

Mr-Dale said:
That is indeed very true. But still, I wish they wouldn't rip every jeans they make apart, for once. Just a plain pair of jeans is nice too, no?
I will be a nice change to the usual jeans and maybe while they are it, try not to have the D&G logo on every single belt they make.

PrinceOfCats said:
DIOR HOMME anyone?

Perhaps that one pair of jeans, but the rest?

It might be a show, jssy, but this is what's gonna end up in the stores. Or am I wrong here?

I didn't know Ambercrombie & Fitch were doing runway shows now.

I think that even David and Victoria would think twice about buying ANYTHING from this little lot .:rolleyes:

Dean and Dan Caton must be giving master - classes in noisome taste . :lol:

( Look it up !!! ) :wink:

PrinceOfCats said:
DIOR HOMME anyone?
A bit here and there, yes.

I like the first look (silver suit, shirt, skinny tie...basically DH w/ a Dolce cut), and I like a few of the jackets (as usual), the red one especially. The rest is the usual greased up trashy torn nonsense.

Spacemiu said:
same old same old
Precisely.

I do like Dior Homme inspired pieces, that's because they're tasteful. The rest is soo easy, I dont know, I could design it in 5 minutes. I always have a soft spot for Dolce & Gabbana but this is awful. I do like the greased up males...:brows:

What the hell is this BTW? Is it denim...with flowers cut into a bikini? :o
r1241558546.jpg

Jacque Marcel said:
same stuff, but that's what they do I guess. plus, beefcake isn't so bad :P

I thought that we were discussing the clothes , NOT livestock . :flower: :wink:

Spacemiu said:
same old same old

Speaking of old, I don't like two of the shirts that look like they came from a Goodwill store, especially the black shirt with dots.

Merr...more...good stuff...please???

Typical Dolce. Nothing groundbreaking and the styling is a bit too much, but you can always find a few pieces to wear and they definitely still cut a nice suit.

love it... i like the dressy jacket worn with gym shorts, i know its been done but i like it here with the cap and that particular top. i always like the styling at dolce and the suits are just cut so sexy. im really sick of that superslim femine look, this is much more masculine and sexy. i also for some reason like the black sequined jacket but its not up yet.

They are very talented but they should be more fresh in their designs and as people are more aware what you did 2 season's bak. other wise new "Design" SQUAD will wipe you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->