^well,you know which answer i'm hoping for:lol:

Various over the year's, the exact year is in the file name.^_^

jalougallery.com

Dolce & Gabbana Intimo Underwear 2009 by Mariano Vivanco

34j911s.jpg

2i9jmeu.jpg

2008j1f.jpg

jpvitv.jpg

Shot at the Circolo Aniene de Roma pool, the ads feature five swimmers from the Italian national team: Paolo Bossini, Emiliano Brembilla, Nicola Cassio, Mirko Di Tora, and Alessandro Terrin.

homotography

^It has the potential to be very nice. And overall it does look good but some guys are just not photogenic and others look stiff (pardon the pun).

Do these ads ever appear in mags btw?

Campaign: Dolce&Gabbana
Season: Fall/Winter 2009
Models: Adam Senn, Cory Bond, David Gandy, Jesus Luz, Julien Quévenne, Noah Mills, Eva Herzigova

Campaign: Dolce&Gabbana
Season: Fall/Winter 2009
Models: Edita Vilkeviciute, Mariacarla Boscono, Heidi Mount

source: extracted by me from dolcegabbana.it

Dolce & Gabbana FW 2000/01
model: Gisele Bündchen

my scan

Jessica Stam, Lily Donaldson & Gemma Ward - (Ready for Wear S/S 2008)

Scanned by me

^I third that. Very disappointing. Those ads lack the elegance that you can usually find in Dolce campaign. Plus I don't care for the cast so much either.

I was looking at some of the earlier ads and i'm not liking all the nakedness in them. I wanna see the clothes. I understand it from the point of getting a clothing item to stand out but whats with the ads where everybody's naked?

I dont go shopping to buy "naked"

Most of my str8 male friends ( the goodlooking, fashionable 100% str8 ones ) Love the ads.......They think it's sexy.......
well that's strange because the target is especially gay ppl ! i'm straight too, and i can understand that some men can appreciate this add. but personnaly, i think that it's too easy to use sex at this level to sell clothes. i don't enjoy a man opening his legs that much ! aha
SS 05 campaign is really interesting, it looks concptual ! i love it the contrast are perfects!

i am looking fot the d&g s/s 1998 campaign done by bruce weber(i guess)
the teenager in their rooms.....
does anybody know where i can find them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->