• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dolce & Gabbana - The Campaign Archive

Thanks for posting. These are okay...nothing spectacular! :unsure:

the corner is getting more crowded....

Originally posted by Lena+Jan 5th, 2004 - 6:59 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jan 5th, 2004 - 6:59 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-sashatheelf@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:01 am
-hides quietly in the corner- :unsure: booo....
:ninja: hides in the same corner as sasha, i'm not impressed :ninja:

thanks for the pictures PradaP :flower: [/b][/quote]
Move over you two, i'm with ya on this one- so not impressed :boxer:

The grey-tone forest ads are nice.. but I think I prefer the fall ads much better! The crazy colours and hair-styles fit D&G much better. And they caught your eye so much more! I even had one on my desktop at one time. More fitting to their style, IMO..

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Jan 7th, 2004 - 1:38 am
who photographed? second one looks like testino.
The Dolce & Gabbana campaign is photographed by Steven Meisel.

That second picture that's posted, with just Stam, is by Craig McDean and appears in the January 2004 W editorial called "Dressing the Part."

*Drops stinkbomb in the corner...giggles like small girl*

I love them...anything Dolce & Gabbana do is fantastic...apart from the diamante belts...

D&G ara amazing ! :P

You knew that have been only designers who have a good sales turnover for two years, their sales increase by 30 % :woot:

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 10th, 2004 - 10:12 am
That second picture that's posted, with just Stam, is by Craig McDean and appears in the January 2004 W editorial called "Dressing the Part."
You said it before I did! I'm glad someone cleared it up, though.

While I was doing warddrobe today I met a girl who said she did a one off ad campaign for dolce and gabbana. I asked this in the Steven Meisel section too. Anyway I really want to see the picture. She said she's wearing a white suit, sitting down and holding a lime green croc bag. She said she had extensions but that the hair was frizzed out and that James King was on set and doing stuff too and that there was another famous model there that day. Anyway I looked around couldn't find anything so if somebody can find them for me I'd appreciate it :flower:

As far as I can see, that ad isn't anywhere on the net. Darn, now I'M curious too

Shouldn't this girl have this picture she did with D&G in her modeling portfolio? The fact that she doesn't makes me a little suspicious-- after all, if she's a little-known model, that would probably represent the height of her career! :unsure:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 8 2004, 09:25 PM
As far as I can remember, James King has never done Dolce & Gabbana ads.
[snapback]325512[/snapback]​
i believe you're right...she hasn't even really been modeling for at least 5 years now...

mehg ...did she give you any gossip on meisel?...also who was the stylist?...that would help verify her story...

All I know is that up until f/w 03 Gisele was the only female model D&G used for years. And since f/w 03 they've used groups of big name models.......and as Chickonspeed pointed out, I dont think James King ever did Dolce ads, and softgrey added that she hasn't modelled in years.

the james king thing made me go what? but she didn't actually say that james king modelled to me (I just sort of extrapolated) she said that she was on set, or in the area.

Anyway, I'm not suspicious of this girl at all because I was just asking her if she had anything and out of nowhere she was like I have a suit! I forgot, I have a white suit I can bring and I'm like oh okay and she's like yeah, I kept it after a modelling job I did. They let me keep it which was really nice of them. And I'm like oh I didn't know you modelled and she said yeah, normally it's just little stuff but I did this one campaign for dolce (pronounced dolshay which I immediately corrected. Come to think of it, it couldn't have been Meisel who did the campaign because she said it was the photographer who kept pronouncing it wrong) and gabbana and that she was spotted and somebody asked if she modelled and they contacted her agency etc. etc. She said they sent her a laminated copy of the ad (she's only in the one) and she has it somewhere in her house (she said she would bring it next time we met).

Anyway is it possible that it was d&g? she just said dolce and gabbana but some people dont differentiate between the diffusion lines....I honestly don't think this girl was lying at all.....so now I'm curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sicilyscherrybomb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->