Donna Karan F/W 03.04, S/S 04, and F/W 04.05 : Cate Blanchett by Peter Lindbergh

I love cate and she looks gorgeous in the ad, though I do agree with those who have said that she's a bit...above donna karan. she's always had a bit of an edge to her style, and now that she's doing this I worry she's going only wear dk and lose that edge. :unsure:

Just thought I'd post a couple more pics that appeared in our local paper - sorry about the quality. Love the dress. :heart:

She's so beautiful. :heart:

Thanks for the additional pics, Charlotte. :flower:

I dig the dress. She looks beautiful!

She looks amazing.. LOVE THE PHOTO'S! and the outfit! can I have it PRETTY PLZ!

Hi,
I have a question. I have clippings of ads that I think are nicely done, and one of them is a closeup of Cate Blanchett's face wearing dark sunglasses. Myquestion is this: was the ad for the Donna Karan collection or DKNY? I clipped out the name so now I'm curious. Thanks for reading this and I hope someone can help me out with the answer.
Cam

Originally posted by kismetle@Nov 17 2004, 05:10 AM
Hi,
I have a question. I have clippings of ads that I think are nicely done, and one of them is a closeup of Cate Blanchett's face wearing dark sunglasses. Myquestion is this: was the ad for the Donna Karan collection or DKNY? I clipped out the name so now I'm curious. Thanks for reading this and I hope someone can help me out with the answer.
Cam
[snapback]435497[/snapback]​

this ad? it's Donna Karan Collection

dkny_fw2004_cate-blanchett_002.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm getting crazy about finding this pics of the DKNY Collection, so I was that happy when I read this Thread but what pitty, the pics are offline :cry:

I can't find any Cateside in the net, that contains this pics, so if anybody has a Link where to find them or has the pics still on PC, you would would me make that much happy, if you could share them with me.

Hopefully an with bad English
Ajashka

Thank you, but the site is down at the moment, stupid hackers. This pics are great too, but I meant the others found them in the meanwhile, but they arn't very large. I will try the site later again and hope it is online then.

fall/winter 04.05 by peter lindbergh...jozworld.com.fr

Wow, I remember these :crush:. Has a celebrity ever looked this good in a fashion campaign? :heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krax
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->