Dries Van Noten Shoes

Angelica

Reaction score
I really, really want these silver Dries flats. Has anyone seen them in store? If you have seen them, are they as cute in person? Where can I place an order that ships within the U.S.?

The scan is from Surface magazine, probably the March issue, I forget.
Click on link ->Click Me!

TIA!

so cute :heart:

I haven't seen them sorry :(

why don't you look in the back for shoping details? you cold call barney's may be

I looked in the index, Surface is notoriously slackerish about actually including details or shopping info. All it said was Dries Van Noten. No style name, no price, no contact info. Nothing! Argh! :angry:

I'll try calling Barney's LA. Thanks, Space-y.

Weird, I've seen so many stores carry Dries' shoes this season, but not these particular ones. Anyway, here is a list (none of the stores had them out but you can try your luck because sometimes they come in different shipments).

Barneys (NY/LA/CHICAGO)
Jeffrey(NY/ATLANTA)
OTTO TOOTSI PLOHOUND (NYC)
GIMME SHOES (SF)
CIELO (SF)

Good luck.

those don't look like any of the dries shoes i've seen either...the dress is def dries...but i've never seen those shoes...maybe they didn't go into production?...

I saw them in Selfridges (London UK) way back in February, but I think they're now sold out.

Shockingly, I own a pair just like them. :heart:
Mine barely cost a penny since they had a previous owner. :woot:

not sure about the shoes but i LOVE this dress :heart: :cry:

I know these aren't the Dries Van Noten flats you wanted but they are pretty similar so I thought I'd post it. Its the Dollhouse footwear brand.

73129-p.jpg

Here's the link to the website: Zappos

Those dollhouse ones are cute.. and pretty damn similar.

I haven't seen these shoes in particular.. there was a diff pair of silver Dries Van Noten flats posted way back that were super cute.

But oh well.. I can't afford 'em. :smile:

I like the ones that exsupahero posted, but unfortunately me feet are a size 7 and I'm 5"9' tall, and whenever I wear rounder toe shoes it looks like I'll tip over :lol:

So, I called around and went to Gimme. I'm afraid softgrey was right. Gimme had a similar pair in light grey, but no one I talked to had even seen this particular one in silver.

Thanks everyone, especially exsupahero for recommending a similar pair. :flower:

Thanks so much for the Dollhouse recommendation. Cheap, too.

I finally bought the grey Dries shoes with crystal heels that I've been dreaming about for a looong time from Brownsfashion.com but the size 38 is too tight and they're sold out on both 38.5 and 39 :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really love it but I just wouldn't be able to wear it, and for some reason the right shoe is even tighter than the left.

Can anyone here pleeaase help me . . . . is there any other site where i can purchase it or is it possible to order it from one of the dries boutiques??

My mum will be in London mid-november but i'm just afraid that by the time she's there, they'd have sold out too.

Please help and thanks in advance :flower:

Attachments

• dries_winter.jpg
    dries_winter.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 89
I can't really tell from the picture if the shoe is leather inside and out (the fancy surface texture is making me :unsure: unsure..)... if it is leather.. have you considered having the shoe stretched at a shoe-repair shop ? that might give you an added 0,5 in size.

Another thing..might the left shoe have been displayed in the store..and the many try-ons made it looser? It seems strange that one should be bigger than the other.

Best of Luck :flower:

we got them in HARVEY NICHOLS....
give them a call
0207 235 5000
and ask for dries van noten

GOOD LUCK :brows:

opinion on dries van noten sandals

Can anyone tell me about the quality of Dries shoes? Does anyone have this particular pair that can tell me if they are comfy or not? They are $85- is it worth that? any opinions would help me make up my mind- i wanted a shoe i can walk in a lot, but the seller said that this probably would be best for short distances only.

8f_1.JPG

53_1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->