Elle Brasil May 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Nino Muñoz

tarsha

Reaction score

Elle Brazil celebrates it's 23rd birthday with a super special edition and brings none other than Gisele Bundchen on the cover. Check now, firsthand, the photo by Nino Muñoz.

Since May 1988, the Brazilian version of Elle magazine follows the fashion in Brazil and worldwide. To celebrate style its 23rd birthday, the publication promotes this Saturday, April 30, ELLE Party, Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo.

From 10am, the magazine promises to surprise those who are shopping the streets Melo Alves and Manuel Father John with a nice decoration, unmissable treats and a special toast to 17h, at participating stores. To learn what these establishments stay tuned to seal ELLE Party in the windows.

Ah! And those who buy the anniversary edition on some of Oscar Freire of the stalls during the event will win a voucher that can be exchanged at the store by Tufi Duek an exclusive port passport. Do not miss!

elle.abril.com.br

It's not the first time I've seen this classic Brigitte Bardot pose on a cover, and it probably won't be the last... (thinkandkink.tumblr.com / weartogetit.au.com:(

There is/was already a thread for this. Someone in the other thread said this was a reprint. Seems weird they would use a reprint for their anniversary issue?! Either way, I absolutely love this image of Gisele :heart:

There is/was already a thread for this. Someone in the other thread said this was a reprint. Seems weird they would use a reprint for their anniversary issue?! Either way, I absolutely love this image of Gisele :heart:

Yes it appears to be from the Muse issue, ** it will be in here somewhere and I don't have the time to search for it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks. I even have that issue at home but I guess I never paid attention to Gisele's ed (Isabeli's was just too stunning to even care about the other eds in that issue B)) even though it's really nice.

looks lik everyone agree that its a good cover.

i got my copy today, didn't have time to read yet.

a quickly review ^_^

422 pages
Carlos Miele (9 pages)
Ph: J.D. Duran
Models: ? & ?
*A Carlos Miele collections retrospective with 9 pages

Tire Dez (5 pages)
Ph: Manuel Nogueira
Model: ?

Arte Viva (8 pages)
Ph: Jean-Baptiste Mondino
with: Tilda Swinton