Elle Brazil December 2006: Marcela Boeventura Von Oerding

Reaction score
Elle Brazil December 06 cover : Marcela Boeventura Von Oerding at Mega, by J.r. Duran​

They named her Marcela Von only. That certainly sounds better and easier for foreign people to say^_^ That's a good move... She looks great! I love the cover, expect the background, it could be something more cheerful, but I guess they wanted to leave all the attention to Marcela.​

obs: The mag comes with a denim supplement issue
So, I was surprise to see the girl they used in a bikini editorial last issue on a glamourous cover like this...I pretty much love when fashion magazines take risks, don't you too? Putting a new girl on the cover of the last and most important(holidays issue) issue of the year is a big deal. :flower:

Editorials:

"In Branco" - 8 pages, unknown model to me, she resembles Jeisa Ch. without the freckles and with fuller lips...ok looking girl...the outfits are lovely.​

"Idéias de Festa" - 16 pages, of wich Marcela Von is on 8 of them, the rest are catwalk and backstage photos...WOW she's gorgeous! Awsome dreamy dresses too:heart:

"É Pura Frescura!" - 8 pages with the adorable Camilla Finn:blush:, niiiiice! This girl in absolutely beautiful, lovely dresses, nice poses as well as Camilla's looks. I'm sorry, the second scan turned out pink, I tried to improve it but even the original photo in the magazine looks like that.​

Beauty Eds:

"Party Girl" - 6 pages, 3 ones with this unknown gorgeous girl
I won't even try to guess who this girl is, but she looks so freaking familiar!!! Anyone could ID her please? This is so a reprint from some other issue of a foreign Elle...​

Leo Di Caprio's new girl, Bar Rafaeli is in "Pronta Para a Praia" - 5 photos of her, probably a reprint from another country's Elle mag. She's beautiful!!!! I love Gisele, but this girl's body is so more feminine and curvy...​

Denim Supplement cover has Annelyse Schoenberger at Ego by Fernando Louza.​

Beautiful girl!! I love it!​

Editorials:

Marcela Von in a 10 page editorial called "Na Batalha", this girl is very versatile, I liked her...​

Cover girl Annelyse Schoenberger looks edgy in a 8 pages editorial, "Novas Bases" oh I hope to see more of her soon!!​

The only editorial I dislike is this one, unknown ugly blonde girl, 8 pages, I did however love some of the outfits...​

That's it! Overall: A must-have issue, it's a little heavier than the usual Elle issues, so your money will be well spent.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Short mention on ADS:

Nothing new really, Carol Fontanetti for Victor Hugo, Leticia B for Ellus, Gisele for Colcci, Vanessa de Assis for Costume, Juliana "fish-eyed" Paes for Arezzo

"Party Girl" model is Julie De Goy (sp?)

The ed with Bar is a reprint from a French Elle, if I remember it correctly

thks 4 the scan...hows gisele ad for colcci?

Editorial: "In Branco"
Model: Adriana Caye
Ph.: Marcio Simnch

Scanned by me

Muito obrigado Leonardo! I repeat : Marcela Von is the next big thing IMHO. I'd love to see her eds in this edition.

Editorial: "134 Idéias de Festa!"
Model: Marcela Von
Ph.: Fabio Sarraff

Scanned by me

Thanks for the editorial people! Seems like Marcela will deserve her own thread soon..

^Yeah, we should definetely make one for her!! I just found out she's in the new SHOP 126 catalogue, wich I've just recieved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->