Elle France April 25, 2024 : Elle Macpherson by Gilles Bensimon

GOSH Elle covers lately are truly bad.
And french ELLE used ''this'' for her birthday celebratory cover???
My god...
It's a bad cover :
- the bad lighting,
- the cropping of the feet,
- the awful styling,
- her eyes not looking at the camera
- the background color
etc.
I can't believe her or her PR team didn't say anything before this went to print.

What a waste of Elle. There's no way that picture isn't photoshopped in. It looks so superimposed and random.

this is sooo bad. absolutely nothing works here

There is something iconic about Macpherson's career ?

For while, because of her marriage to Bensimon, Elle was Elle. Not to mention she was a superlative commercial model, with the most Sports Illustrated covers to her name, back when that was a definite event.

Oh no… She looks a bit dopey and that red box…

The skirt, the lighting, the red box and pose are all tragic. Elle is very easy to shoot, just give her an effortless action street style shoot or at the beach classic ELLE/Bensimon style. Thats why I think the current crop of editors lack something that their predecessors had.

The digital edition is showing 142 pages. The Elle section is a continuation of the cover shoot, plus an interview, with a one-page collage of previous French Elle covers.

There's a fashion editorial "Ondes de Chic" shot by Marie Schmidt, styled by Laura Seganti, with model Sarah Dahl.

Not much for the fashion-lover in this issue, it's just French Elle doing its thing, exploring the theme of entrepreneurs with lots of little articles.

Was hoping to see her photographed really beautifully. She's a legend, she needed something beautiful here.

lmao what is that lighting, I have seen 1 year students produce better work after few days in the studio, pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->