Elle France June 28, 2019 : Bella Hadid by Zoey Grossman

Yup, beyond sick of her, but this is such a gorgeous cover it does deserve it's own thread!

Beautiful, the thing is, they really knew how to perfectly use Bella, she might be one note, but that one note is stuff like this. Not nonsense trying to be edgy, like what Vogue Russia tried, and failed to pull off with her.

Stunning. It’s like Helena staring back at us from 1993.

Now that is a timeless image. Bella Hadid may be a one trick pony, but with the right styling, direction, and photographer, she's capable of arresting glamour.

Bella, unlike most working models right now, have this uncanny ability to transform into an ageless kind of woman who can appeal to both young and old. As evidenced by this cover. Whereas the one with Katherine Heigl on Vanity Fair had better styling, Bella's presence and stare are more intense on this one.

This is STUNNING. There are a lot of valid points against Bela, but its undeniable that the woman takes stunning photographs. This is no different.

I love this.

Although, another L could’ve been placed.

Photographed by Zoey Grossman:

... and absolutely YES to the absent L from the masthead, @[B]MON[/B]!

Wow! What a beautiful and striking cover. Bella has been killing it lately. I’m actually starting to like her. :blink:

Cannot understand for the life of me why the felt the need for a second cover:

MRBULIESHAW.COM

Editorial Preview:

The first cover is stunning, but the second & the preview look like a serie of outtakes of her main editorial of Vogue Spain with the same photographer.

I kinda surprise than previous days than Elle France (with Irina Shayk on the cover) & Madame Figaro (Doutzen Kroes as the cover girl) have a single thread, because both mags are published weekly.

Glamour A La Plage

Photographer: Zoey Grossman
Stylist: Isabel Dupre
Hair: Jen Atkin
Makeup: Mary Phillips for Dior
Manicure: Betina Goldstein
Cast: Bella Hadid

Elle France Digital Edition

The smiling shot of Bella in the white lace Dior top is so charming.

She has a lovely smile, it's a shame we don't see it more often in her work.

I don't understand the need for two covers, given how strong the first one is. Personally, now I'll not bother ordering this from newsstand.co.uk in case I get sent the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->