Eva Riccobono

seiscema

Reaction score
very very beautiful imo :D

she's italian like me ^^'

20031121202458_image3eva.jpg

2003112085347_100091242.jpg

2003111514131_100115373.jpg

i think i've seen her a couple of times..she's kind of pretty..

The first two pics are nice...I do not really like the third.

She's bizarre; the nose is weird, lips are weird. The composition of the face is weird. That's what makes it work I guess!

She's not a cookie-cutter beauty! :wink:

I think she is sort of pretty..the third picture posted does not really do her much justice! I like the second picture of her best!

She looks different on every pic, the second is the best!

I don't really like the way she looks. She looks a bit mad, and those lips, sorry but I just CANNOT stand the pouty lips "wannabe" pose. :sick:

i like the second picture. i think she'll either do really well, or not well at all. she has a face, like someone said thats not a cookie cutter beauty. so depending on what the modeling world decides is the "it" face for the upcoming seasons, she might find a lot of work because she possesses a different kind of beauty. but if the statuesque beauty makes a comeback, i dont know how successful she would be.

but, she has an intriguing look and it would be nice to see her in some ed's.

I've seen her on FashionTV a couple of times ... I dunno but she's stuck in my head (maybe cuz I like her name?) :P

sdhe looks sooo much like sarah jessica parker....don´t you guys see it???i think that´s a big part of her success! look at the third pic! :rolleyes:

She does resemble SJP...Thanks for sharing the photographs, I think she's very pretty.

Originally posted by Anais@Dec 4th, 2003 - 6:10 pm
sdhe looks sooo much like sarah jessica parker....don´t you guys see it???i think that´s a big part of her success! look at the third pic! :rolleyes:
:blink: Really!

I don't where the ressemblances are between her and Sarah JP... Maybe it's the hair...... They are like soo different....

i know her, i sow a couple of time in some magazine, but i think that these pic aren't like she is...these one are the worst that i sow.....sorry!

Attachments

• eva_r_8_13_f__2_.jpg
    eva_r_8_13_f__2_.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"