Everyone Loves A Good Sweater!

highheels

Reaction score
I love sweaters, especially mohair ones. Check out these wonderful treasures.

And in a blue. I have some real good pics but they are to large I'll post them when i down size them.

Can you please add more pictures of the last one???? Or maybe tell me where you got the picture from. I'm trying to knit something similar but I'm having the hardest time coming up with the pattern for the back part. :(

Originally posted by crazy_k@Oct 10 2004, 04:03 PM
Can you please add more pictures of the last one???? Or maybe tell me where you got the picture from. I'm trying to knit something similar but I'm having the hardest time coming up with the pattern for the back part. :(
[snapback]392900[/snapback]​

It's actually from Victoria Secrets. This is probably the only pic you'll see of it because they no longer carry it. :(

Cropped NEVER looks good on me... however, that blue one looks fabulous... very beautiful

not a big fan of any of them, but the girl in the blue pic is gorgeous. love her haircut, wish I could carry it off...

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Oct 11 2004, 01:21 AM
not a big fan of any of them, but the girl in the blue pic is gorgeous. love her haircut, wish I could carry it off...
[snapback]393346[/snapback]​

She is Caroline Winberg! :heart:

blue looks beautiful
One of my :heart:
6.jpg

I :heart: the blue one!! The last one is okay but i would never wear it in that colour i dont think... I would look like a small carrot.

Of course, this has to be added. (src: toofab)

Pringle of Scotland is a safe bet, you're bound to like something.
Eckhaus Latta does really interesting things with knitwear, and Marant's also knows her way around it.

These are still on my wishlist....

Lanvin Men's A/W 2018.19

Australian designer Chris Ran Lin

Missoni Men's A/W 2019.20

Facebook/Lanvin/GQ France

Last edited:
I just bought a cricket slipover off ebay...arrived smelling VERY strongly of sheep! I'm leaving it out to air for a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->