F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Arizona will not be plastered on every page.
so happy for Aymeline, and Givenchy and Versace sounds amazing

That made my day :clap: Kasia Struus and Aymeline Valade in the one campaign? Couldn't get any better than this! eyeshiner, thank you for the news!

wow! what a whirlwind of good and bad news. Arizona fan's stomachs must be turning. Maria Clara must have sold a bag or two to repeat the Loewe campaign, which I'm all for. The Versace cast shaped up nicely and Aymeline may be this year's Muse.

Still losing sleep on who got Gucci and hoping Emily Baker's fantastic Stone/Garrn bone structure still lands a campaign.
Posted via Mobile Device

i guess nothing is finalized until we see the ads. everything seems to be so intense at this point.

I think everything eyeshiner posted is right, because he posted some infos about different campaign cast in previous campaign threads, which became 100% true, and not only campaign news.

I'm just so excited about Givenchy, especially because of Naomi.

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy to hear Aymeline got Kenzo and Just Cavalli. I hope it's 100% true, thanks eyeshiner :flower:

i'm wonder will raquel get more ad??is that possible?

wow, thanks for the info.... so happy for Daphne and Aymeline isn't doing too bad either :wink: Can't wait to see the final result for Givenchy!
Still losing sleep on who got Gucci and hoping Emily Baker's fantastic Stone/Garrn bone structure still lands a campaign.
Posted via Mobile Device
me too! There hasn't been much news on Emily in here. I hope she got Gucci, the teaser a while back makes me think she did.

I guess Julia Saner got the Prabal Gurung campaign.
At least she shot something for the brand.

Lookin @ the images of Julia Saner shot by Daniel Jackson styled Tiina Laakkonen H/mu Esther/Makkey on Monday for Fall11 So Stoked n xctd

twitter/prabalgurung

-WOOOW Givenchy cast is fantastic!!! Can't freaking wait!

-Versace sounds good too, glad they picked Natasha.

-Yay for Aymeline, i hope she gets more!

-Arizona got replaced? Damn... :ninja:

Re Armani, I don't think that the story is that Arizona was replaced, rather it is that the photographer, Steven Meisel was replaced. To me, she may have just been collateral damage in the situation.

Thank u eyeshiner for all the info :flower:
do u know something about prada/miu miu?

Yay for Aymeline and Daphne!
Posted via Mobile Device

Givenchy :buzz: has just topped the Cavalli cast, MCB for Loewe again :wub: Versace cast sounds interesting but Natasha will slay :lol:

Givenchy, sounds great but it's not that i'm that excited.
Versace, bit a weird combination I guess.. Also weird all those conflict story's, I guess they didn't know which direction they wanted to go and kept all options (models) open? It's from 6 to 4 to 1 to 3?
Armani: it's sad for Arizona, I do think she is a great model, I don't want it Arizona everywhere but still it's sad.

Prada/MiuMiu curious to.... Pick Ymre!

Isn't Mila Kunis for Miu Miu? :unsure:
I'm curious about who got Prada as well. :doh:

Re Armani, I don't think that the story is that Arizona was replaced, rather it is that the photographer, Steven Meisel was replaced. To me, she may have just been collateral damage in the situation.

i thought meisel is the one REPLACING the other photog....i think he is shooting it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->