F/W 2024.25 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Never too early to discuss the F/W 2024.25 advertising campaigns, right? Never even thought about them myself until I came across Caroline Trentini's latest Instagram post. Starting this thread to manifest a Max Mara campaign with Caroline, Natasha Poly and Gemma Ward:

Bella Hadid for Prada.

Never too early to discuss the F/W 2024.25 advertising campaigns, right? Never even thought about them myself until I came across Caroline Trentini's latest Instagram post. Starting this thread to manifest a Max Mara campaign with Caroline, Natasha Poly and Gemma Ward:

Not diverse so not gonna happen in 2024.

I've heard Kit Butler is doing a new campaign for Loro Piana but considering I've been told he shot the campaign in Corsica that campaign might be Resort and not F/W 2024.25.

Gisele Bündchen spotted shooting with Lachlan Bailey in Miami, and it’s for Hugo Boss, according to Daily Mail.

Also on Daily Mail… Margot Robbie and Jacob Elordi shooting for Chanel (assuming it’s fragrance) on location in California.

Cillian Murphy for Versace Icon.

Would love to see Ida Heiner for Chanel F/W 2024 or for Versace F/W 2024 among some other current topmodels.
No studio Campaign, it should be both at a great location...
And I really hope she gets Michael Kors because she closed that amazing show.

Anna Ewers for Isabel Marant or Ralph Lauren (despite she has not walked for them)

There's a new D&G makeup campaign with Irina, Jerry Hall and other models that I couldn't identify, judging by the style it looks like M&M or Steven Klein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->