• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Face/body Sun screen for sensitive skin

yellofenix

Reaction score
So I, like many others, realize the importance of using sunscreen daily on your skin, even if it may not be a bright sunny day when you're out and about. However, I have really sensitive skin, and most sun screen products I've used have caused my skin to have a reaction. :( What sun screen products would you recommend for face and body for individuals with the same predicament as me?

I would greatly appreciate your help :smile:

For face, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen is my favourite.

For body I use any of the ones from the Cancer Council here in Australia.

^ I wouldn't use the Dr Hauschka if you have sensitive skin. I used to use it and it was very rich and had a lot of natural oils / scents in it that could trigger a skin reaction...

Thanks a lot for the feedback. :D

Yeah, i used to use Shiseido's line of sunscreen products; I developed horrible rashes on my arms and legs.
And using Neutrogena's line of sensitive skin sun screen always ended up running down my face whenever I went outdoors (I live in a pretty humid area).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->