****FAKE designer sunglasses??****

i don't have anything against fakes, buy fake bags and sunglasses. i have some real chanel one's that i hardly ever use. i have lived in some fantastic oversized brown/ed sunnies from h&m this whole summer...until i left them in a changing room somewhere :cry: , which is exacty why for me its so silly to pay loads, as i lose EVERYTHING. :rolleyes:

if you do want them designer label without the price tag tk maxx do some excellent past season designer ones, they have fendi g&g guess marc jacobs prada celine and more. i bought some blue fendis for £15

theres no point in buying fake sunglasses they dont offer protection in fact your pupils dilate and thats harmful when light enters your eyes !

but yeah - i have frequently SAT on my glasses.
i use the good pairs more carefully and the others for rough use. ..

I don't think knockoff sunglasses offer the same kind of UV protection as authentic ones, and I don't worry too much about breaking my authentic glasses as the boutique are usually very helpful with repairing them should that happen. I once broke a pair that I'd gotten from an optical store, and they offered a full year warranty where they'd fix the glasses for free if they'd break. When I took mine in the warranty had expired, but they still fixed them and it only cost me like 20 or 30 bucks. :flower:

I prefer cheap sunglasses over designer fakes, and I sometimes get a cheap pair to take to the beach etc. There will always be someone who'll recognize your glasses as fakes, and to me it's a bit like slapping a Merchedes logo on your Mazda :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->