Fake PRADA?

zoidberg

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought one pair of Prada Sport sneakers one month ago at raffaello-network.com, which were claimed to be 100% authentic, i bought from that place because earlier I had ordered one pair of Gucci shoes which were great.

Although, those Prada shoes has started to fall apart after just one month wearing; the leather looks like crap and the red stripe on the sole is starting to disappear.

Is that because of bad quality on Prada Sport shoes (I had one pair earlier which after 3 years looks in better condition than those, but then again, a bag I have had for two years from the same brand looks bad) or are they fake?

Would appreciate any comment,

Best regards,

Zoidberg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive heard horror stories about Prada Sport. Arent they phasing it out or something...

i've had my prada sport shoes for 6 months now and i wear them all the time. they are still in great shape, so far everythings ok. but the red stripe on the inside always disappears when you wear them a lot. but i don't mind, i mean, it's on the inside so what the hell.

Thanks for your posts.

JJ:

I meant the red stripe on the outside, not the inside, the red rubber is starting to disappear and the black under is starting to show, I don´t know but that gives a feeling of bad quality and fake, especially after just one month wearing (and not constant wearing).

Best regards,

zoidberg

I don´t trust much in designer items quality. I bought the Prada American world cup sneakers a couple of years ago and two days after I went sailing with them, they´re slippery, you can´t actually sail wih those ones unless you want to go off board (no matter what they said about those sneackers in the labels), but I have to admit that I´ve been wearing them a lot and the red stripe is still so visible there though the interior of the shoe is starting to look like very old and used (and it had never ever happenned to me anything like this before).

*JJ* said:
i've had my prada sport shoes for 6 months now and i wear them all the time. they are still in great shape, so far everythings ok. but the red stripe on the inside always disappears when you wear them a lot. but i don't mind, i mean, it's on the inside so what the hell.

I have this exact problem. It is really annoying. Why is this happening??????????????????????

maybe there is a manufacturing thing..you know.defective..

or are you guys wearing them death, hitting them with soccer balls, etc::D :P

I have three pairs of Prada Sport shoes...........all purchased at Nordstroms and I have not had any problems.

They look new still ..............in fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->