Fall/Winter 05.06 Runway Music

Prada Fall/Winter 2005 Full Soundtrack
(It's gorgeous.)
pradafw05.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ja5fd5
(style.com/ edited by me)

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you so much for posting those, both done by Sanchez, non? I just adore Givenchy, never thought Snoop Dogg or Amerie could work for such brand but wow, they do! Especially love Amerie's One Thing, sounds so subtle and the whole soundtrack is literally haunting :wub:

By the way, what is the name of the piano song at the beginning and in the end? I'm sure I know it but can't remember now.

^^The Givenchy soundtrack actually isn't done by Sanchez. It's done by a company called Mode-F (here is their myspace page, which is where I got the soundtrack from).
http://www.myspace.com/modefmusicdesign

It's true, though. The soundtrack is amazing...it's incredibly atmospheric. And I so agree about the use of Snoop Dogg's "Drop it Like it's Hot" and Amerie's "One Thing." They're so beautifully done. I believe the piano song is by Yann Tierson, from the movie "Goodbye, Lenin."

It's a wonderful soundtrack. I've been listening to it a lot these last few days. It's very layered and emotional. It's interesting that Riccardo has moved away from his earlier soundtracks that were very cinematic (including sound effects and dialogue) to a more standardized runway soundtrack.

^That's the one, thanks! I almost get teary-eyed when I'm listening to it it, so beautiful.

I know i am out of place, but this are 2 songs from
ROCHAS FALL WINTER 2005
Low-"pissing"

The castanets-"no light to be found"

^Jersey Devil Social Club - Magnifique

Does anyone know the full playlist at Roberto Cavalli? Especially the track that starts at 7:32?

One of the songs played at Lanvin was My Other Voice by Sparks. I suppose this is the original soundtrack:

^^Anyone know the classical piece at 8:10-9:10, and then the opera piece at 9:39? Also the finale song as well...it's so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->