Fashion File Host Hunt

alexish

Reaction score
This is probably in the wrong forum, but since this is the only one I visit, I thought I would post it here (moderators please feel free to move).

The Fashion File host hunt starts on CBC tomorrow night - I'm pretty excited. Cursing myself for not trying out (I would never subject anyone to myself on camera!) because there are lots of changes I would like, particularly, more focus on the models themselves (sure there are some small segments, but wouldn't you like alot more?), and more focus on campaigns (who is getting them, who is shooting them, etc.).

hopefully whoever wins will be into that as well. Any thoughts?

I personally am excited about more Fashion File. Since I don't get the style network here in the States Fashion File is my only way to see fashion on television and thus I definitely am watching.

i saw this today on the telly - i almost went to the audition thing when it was in halifax, but i had something else to do that day. i would be interested in watching it - i thought i saw someone i knew in the commercial for it.

Ewwwwww. Manny is so disgusting. Just one look at him and I knew all he thought about was getting the job that would give him proximity to half naked teenagers. so slimy. Reminder me of 1980's era John Casablancas/Gerard (Gerald?) Marie. yuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamadbrk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->