Fashion Goers At Olympus Fashion Week

wednesday the weather SUCKED...!!! :lol:
i just stayed home and watched everything online... :innocent:

OT- I heard they were giving out loads of gift bags and stuff at the Olympus fashion week thingy... Just curious... ...anyone knows what they were actually giving out? :huh:

Lots of bright boots with tights and skirts... I like it... lots of boots, period.... lots of color.... I like it, I like it...

The 'wannabes' are so gross... why did they even get a picture?!

thanks for the report, few looks are quite very hot

I love the look of gold shoes paired with jeans. So hot <333. And the wannabes need a b*tch slap from Jessica Simpson for stealing her look.

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Sep 11 2004, 02:21 PM
OT- I heard they were giving out loads of gift bags and stuff at the Olympus fashion week thingy... Just curious... ...anyone knows what they were actually giving out? :huh:
[snapback]363633[/snapback]​

They were giving away tons of free Redken products; full size too, not just samples. Free WWD magazines, though I don't know what anyone would do with them, plus the people who do need them I'm sure already read their copy in the morning. Moby is coming out with an ice tea drink, that was free too. I also saw some girls with free tote bags, but I don't know, hot pink isn't really a guy thing so I didn't pick one up.

I was at the Vitals Magazine release party and they were giving away free polos by Le Tigre, that was pretty cool. At some other party, I don't know which, there was free soccer balls painted silver, that was a mess.

i LOOVE the yellow shoes with the wedge heel on this page... and the yellow shoes on the first page too...

maybe I'm just hankering for some yellow...

Originally posted by Mike C.@Sep 21 2004, 12:07 PM
They were giving away tons of free Redken products; full size too, not just samples. Free WWD magazines, though I don't know what anyone would do with them, plus the people who do need them I'm sure already read their copy in the morning. Moby is coming out with an ice tea drink, that was free too. I also saw some girls with free tote bags, but I don't know, hot pink isn't really a guy thing so I didn't pick one up.

I was at the Vitals Magazine release party and they were giving away free polos by Le Tigre, that was pretty cool. At some other party, I don't know which, there was free soccer balls painted silver, that was a mess.
[snapback]371525[/snapback]​
le tigre huh?...i guess that's ok if you wear it with a good dose of irony...otherwise... :sick:

yah...it's always beauty products...i've gotten tons of lipglosses and hair products...some nail polish...las year betsy johnson had nad's leg wax... :ninja: :lol: ...that was silly...and as four gave away cigarettes and breath mints...mac and shu eumura...always have a presence as does redken...

i also got a gap corduroy bag ...and blank notebooks are a popular giveaway... :wink: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->